Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe tour in summer 2014?

6 Jul 2013 duckeggy asked

duckeggy

I am from the UK but living in Aus- Queensland at the moment (I travel quite a lot). Just wondering if any Aussies or anyone from anywhere is planning to do any European tours for the summer of 2014- I'm really thinking about it, but scared that a few of my friends who have agreed to go may drop out & I'll be left myself; just wondering who might also be going for it & may be in the same position, so I know I won't be alone in that situation!

• 26 Aug 2013 Steph.Russell. said

Steph.Russell.

I am looking at the European Inspiration tour in July 2014 :)

• 26 Aug 2013 Alyssa said

Alyssa

I travelled solo this summer doing the European inspiration! I did it for the same reason, none of my friends could afford it. But I still had an awesome time! It’s also good because being solo gives you the Freedom to spend time with who you want and spend your days/nights the way you want where as if you’re with a friend or group you all kind of doing what each other wants to do and compromising your trip. So don’t worry about it too much, either way you’ll have an awesome time :) and steph.russell, do the inspiration if you can! It’s amazing..

• 2 Sep 2013 Stef said

Stef

Hey guys- I’m also looking at a solo European trip in April/May 2014 after I finish my Mexico Grande trip in April 2014! Gonna be a great year!! :)

• 3 Sep 2013 Bennijames04 said

Bennijames04

Hey, was keen to do the european contrasts plus corfu resort contiki sometime in 2014.
    Planning on going solo was wondering who else was planning on doing it?
    Add me on Facebook, https://m.facebook.com/bj.mcsweeney?__user=617314423

• 4 Sep 2013 Natalie said

Natalie

Im doing the Northern Treck early June 2014 if anyone is interested in teaming up!

• 4 Sep 2013 Lizbee said

Default_avatar

PLanning on a europe trip April 2014. Just awaiting the trips to be uploaded

• 5 Sep 2013 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Im looking at doing the big chill June/July time in 2014 but just waiting for the new brochures to come out. Any one know when they are due out or anyone else of thinking of doing the same trip?

• 5 Sep 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi Guys

We are two 22 year old Girls from Cape Town in South Africa..
    We are planning to do the European Highlights Tour at the begining of June 2014!! It’s 14 days..

Anybody considering this one?
    Nici & Michelle

• 5 Sep 2013 lauren96 said

lauren96

Charlotte i asked contiki when the dates come out and its the 16th of September. I’m planning to do big chill but start At the end of may

• 5 Sep 2013 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Lauren – Thanks for letting me know about the brochures, not long to go now! I may head on the Big Chill earlier than June, depends on the prices & dates

• 6 Sep 2013 tans said

tans

I was thinking of doing this tour late summer – like last week in August next year – I would do it sooner but I want to do America and Croatia first – anyone planning on late August summer next year???

• 15 Sep 2013 Joe G said

Joe G

I have done Contiki tours by myself and with friends since I was 18, and I can tell you the best trips were when I went by myself. It forces you to make connections and really put yourself out there. Every other solo traveller is in the same boat, so you find yourself hanging together. It’s a really tight-knit atmosphere, once the tour starts. I will be doing the same trip I did the first time I went; European Experience leaving in early May. Don’t be afraid of being by yourself, because you really won’t be. If anyone wants advice or just to chat, hit me up at….

www.facebook.com/CelticJoeG

• 19 Sep 2013 EMLY33 said

EMLY33

Hi :) I just booked the Ultimate European with greek island option leaving the 20th of July 2014! I’m from Brisbane and will be traveling by myself as well :)

• 19 Sep 2013 BrookemarleySA said

BrookemarleySA

Hi, I just booked The easy rider tour departing the 13th of may ;-) I am 25, from south australia and will be travelling solo, anyone else going on this trip?

• 19 Sep 2013 Kiki_1992xox said

Kiki_1992xox

I’m looking into the ultimate European leaving early/mid (6th or the 17th) August :) plus the Greek islands option.. Looming at also doing the oktober fest tour then heading back to Paris (have to go to Disney land!! Hehe)
    Ill b travelling solo, and I’m from Perth, Western Australia :)

• 19 Sep 2013 Bennijames04 said

Bennijames04

Wanting to do European contrasts plus Corfu resort contiki in either April, may or June. Would be travelling solo, from Queensland, Australia. Add me on Facebook if you want to chat about the tours :)
    https://m.facebook.com/bj.mcsweeney?__user=617314423

• 20 Sep 2013 amybedwell said

amybedwell

Hey all! I’m all booked in for the European Trail Tour leaving London on the 16th of August 2014. It’ll be my first contiki, and I am traveling alone (: Let me know if you’re doing the same, or just wanna chat about options ^^

• 23 Sep 2013 Kaylahmccoy said

Kaylahmccoy

Hey! Me and my two girlfriends are doing the European whirl on jun 15 :) then travelling ourselves!

• 23 Sep 2013 mattfreo1 said

mattfreo1

Hey Everyone. Im from Gold Coast, Australia and looking at doing the european easy rider tour in May 2014. This will be my first contiki trip and am looking at doing it solo. Ill be 20 yrs old by then. Was just wondering if anyone else around the same age is looking at this trip or has been on it before and can give me a few suggestions / tips. Thanks.

• 23 Sep 2013 BrookemarleySA said

BrookemarleySA

Mattfreo1 hey I am booked on the 13th May easy rider tour. I’m also travelling alone and will be 25 when I go. I’m from south Australia. It will also be my first contiki trip :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion