Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe tour in summer 2014?

6 Jul 2013 duckeggy asked

duckeggy

I am from the UK but living in Aus- Queensland at the moment (I travel quite a lot). Just wondering if any Aussies or anyone from anywhere is planning to do any European tours for the summer of 2014- I'm really thinking about it, but scared that a few of my friends who have agreed to go may drop out & I'll be left myself; just wondering who might also be going for it & may be in the same position, so I know I won't be alone in that situation!

• 23 Sep 2013 hannnahhjayne said

hannnahhjayne

I’m booking the Ultimate European + Greek Island tour in the next couple of days, leaving on the 24th aug. Would love to hear if anyone else is doing the same as I am travelling solo for my first Contiki :)

• 26 Sep 2013 jess said

jess

I’ve booked to do the European whirl i have had friends that have done it and ive had Great reviews. It’s only 18 days but all i could afford to take off work … I’m from victoria and have the same thing with friends wanting to book but not being able to commit just yet. The tour date ive chosen is 8 th sept

• 26 Sep 2013 Maryann said

Maryann

hi guys, im aussie in nsw.

ill be doing the european adventure in september! going solo as well but im not really all that worried about it. im so excited!!!!

• 26 Sep 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Hey Everyone, Anyone planning on doing the UE + Greek Islands for 45 days in June 14?
    I’m travelling solo and would love to hear of any others doing this trip :)

• 26 Sep 2013 Simone said

Simone

Hey guys I’m doing the European whirl June 2014 :) and I’m a solo traveller

• 29 Sep 2013 angela_ferreira said

angela_ferreira

Hey everyone,
    Me and 2 girl friends from sydney have just booked trail to rome 16/06/2014 and Mediterranean highlights starting madrid 12/07/2014 ! :)))

• 30 Sep 2013 Pumba_oz said

Pumba_oz

Hey guys,
    Im from melb, 27, looking at doing the euro experience or escapade starting early june as i want to be in amsterdam around the 4th of july then make my way to ibiza after that. Im a solo traveller, so should be more rewarding

• 30 Sep 2013 chelcee said

chelcee

Hey there! I’m 23 from Aus and doing the European Explorer with Greek Island cruising leaving on June 15th 2014. Cannot wait! If anyone else is doing this tour let me know!

• 30 Sep 2013 Kaylahmccoy said

Kaylahmccoy

Can anyone tell me how to start my own discussion i am so confused! haha

• 3 Oct 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

Hi guys! I’m planning on doing the European escapade in June and then sticking around London after it’s finished, I’ll be going solo and would love to know if anyone else is going around the same time!

• 3 Oct 2013 Ryan said

Ryan

Going on the Euro Contrasts plus Corfu resort and leaving July 7th! Can’t wait!

• 4 Oct 2013 DaniLee said

DaniLee

hey :) im from perth WA, planning on doing the european adventurer 27th june or ultimate european + greek islands 29th of june :) ill be doing it solo as well :) let me know if you (or anyone else here) decide to do the same one!

• 5 Oct 2013 JBernal said

JBernal

Possibly going in April 2014! Doing the European Highlights or the European Whirl. Let me know if anyone else is considering this. Would like to have someone to chat with before hand. Feel free to message me at my profile.
    www.Facebook.com/juan.bernal.353

• 6 Oct 2013 Emile said

Emile

I`m looking at the Ultimate European plus Greek Island Tour in either June or July 2014 but still browsing :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Becky said

Becky

Just booked Ultimate European + Greek islands June 29th departure :)))

• 7 Oct 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

i booked the spanish spree leaving 9 june 2014. whose coming?

• 8 Oct 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

Hey :) Im 21 from vic, australia! I’ve booked European escapade leaving June 8th 2014, would love to know anyone else doing this tour :)

• 8 Oct 2013 KateG said

KateG

Hey Everyone :)

I am planning on travelling to Europe in June 2014, is anyone booked or looking to do either the ‘Road to Athens’ or the ‘London to Athens’ ?
    I am also looking at doing the 15 day Greece tour in July.

thank you Kate :)

• 8 Oct 2013 Chrissiee said

Chrissiee

I’m looking at doing the European Horizon Tour June/July 2014 and am in the same position that i’m not sure if my friend will be able to come…anybody else thinking of doing it?

• 8 Oct 2013 Emile said

Emile

I`m currently going between Ultimate European plus Greek Island & road to Athens in June / July , just working out which one would be the best :P , i know both will be awesome tho

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.