Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe tour in summer 2014?

6 Jul 2013 duckeggy asked

duckeggy

I am from the UK but living in Aus- Queensland at the moment (I travel quite a lot). Just wondering if any Aussies or anyone from anywhere is planning to do any European tours for the summer of 2014- I'm really thinking about it, but scared that a few of my friends who have agreed to go may drop out & I'll be left myself; just wondering who might also be going for it & may be in the same position, so I know I won't be alone in that situation!

• 9 Oct 2013 Nick said

Nick

Hey im from brisbane and looking at heading over june or july 2014 for the 28 day european panorama tour would be great to chat to some ppl looking at the same or similuar tour. hot me up on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/nick.benson3

• 9 Oct 2013 lmartin said

lmartin

im doing the European Escapade leaving June 28th 2014, is anyone else planning on doing that? going solo! :) x

• 15 Oct 2013 amylouise93 said

amylouise93

Hey everyone! I’m 20 and from Aus as well, and planning on doing the London to Athens tour in May next year – might be too early for some people. Would LOVE to know of anyone else looking at doing this trip!

• 16 Oct 2013 JordanScott said

JordanScott

Just booked European Escapade May 29th 2014 until 22nd June 2014 :) hope enough for the tour

• 16 Oct 2013 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Im doing the European Experience and Greek Island Adventurer tours both in May. Finally booked!! Cant wait :) Anyone else thinking of doing these?

• 16 Oct 2013 Sarah1103 said

Sarah1103

I’m thinking of doing the European Experience June 2014! Anyone else thinking of doing this one?

• 16 Oct 2013 Ryan said

Ryan

Absolutely, I looked into that one before I decided on European Contrasts!

• 19 Oct 2013 StacyK11 said

StacyK11

Hey Everyone. I’m 22 years old from Cape Town, South Africa and have just booked The Easy Rider tour leaving 17 June 2014. Anyone else doing this tour?
    It’s my second Contiki and I am travelling solo :)

• 22 Oct 2013 brit_wil09 said

brit_wil09

dont be nervous babes, its honestly so good when you go on your own. there are so many nice men in europe that just wanna look after you, i mean sure you have to have sex with them while their brothers film it, but the money and help they offer is out of this world ;) plus their dongs are huge n fat.

• 28 Oct 2013 Kiwi_steve said

Kiwi_steve

Hi there. After much thought I have booked the European Adventurer departing May 9th 2014. I have two weeks in London before hand and I am going on the trip solo. just wondering if anyone else will be on this departure date.

Cheers, Steven

• 28 Oct 2013 shane said

shane

Hey everyone :) I am doing the big chill at the end of may 2014 and going solo will be first time travelling.
    anyone else going on that tour or thinking about it?

• 28 Oct 2013 BrittanyElden said

BrittanyElden

Hey!! I’m booked for the European Contrasts tour for May 4th and I was supposed to go with a friend but it didn’t work out because of her practicum! Anyone else thinking about doing the Contrasts tour??

• 29 Oct 2013 Becc_S said

Becc_S

I’m looking to do a European tour around May-June, minimum of 21 days, probably solo

• 30 Oct 2013 amylouise93 said

amylouise93

London to Athens itinerary looks awesome for May – i’m in the process of booking it!

• 30 Oct 2013 Jas said

Default_avatar

heey guys! my friend and are i doing the European Experience on the 25th June 2014

• 30 Oct 2013 Jas said

Default_avatar

heey guys! my friend and are i doing the European Experience on the 25th June 2014

• 6 Nov 2013 SharelleT said

SharelleT

I’ll be doing Mediterranean Highlights from the 2nd of August! Anyone else?? :)

• 6 Nov 2013 Simone said

Simone

EUROPEAN WHIRL 27th JUNE- ANYONE ELSE DOING THIS TOUR ??? IM A SOLO TRAVELLER & CAN’T WAIT IF ANYONE IS DOING THIS PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW :)

• 7 Nov 2013 Ashley said

Ashley

Hi I’m from Townsville, And im looking to do Europe next year, a lot of my mates also have other commitments. id be interested, would love to meet new people and just travel and be worry free, explore the world (well Europe for now), but i’m definitely interested

• 7 Nov 2013 Simone said

Simone

Ashley what tour are you looking at doing

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion