Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe tour in summer 2014?

6 Jul 2013 duckeggy asked

duckeggy

I am from the UK but living in Aus- Queensland at the moment (I travel quite a lot). Just wondering if any Aussies or anyone from anywhere is planning to do any European tours for the summer of 2014- I'm really thinking about it, but scared that a few of my friends who have agreed to go may drop out & I'll be left myself; just wondering who might also be going for it & may be in the same position, so I know I won't be alone in that situation!

• 8 Nov 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi All

Anyone Booked the European Highlights tour departing Junde 2nd 2014??
    Or staying in London from 31 May toll 2nd of June?
    Let me know I’m going solo, would love to know some people to go and have drinks with in London!!

• 8 Nov 2013 rhiannon said

rhiannon

I am from Queensland Australia also and I have just booked the ultimate European tour for next year on may 11. I am doing it solo- as many people do :)

• 9 Nov 2013 Bennijames04 said

Bennijames04

Booked for European contrasts tour starting 5th May. Going solo, anyone else thinking/doing this one?

• 10 Nov 2013 Bernie said

Bernie

Hey guys im a Aussie doing the European Discovery in May 2014 starting the 24/5/2014 till 4/6/2014 any one else thinking this one??

• 11 Nov 2013 BrittanyElden said

BrittanyElden

I’m doing the European contrasts May 4th as well , might be going solo or with a friend

• 11 Nov 2013 BrittanyElden said

BrittanyElden

I’m doing the European Contrasts May 4th as well might be going solo or with a friend

• 11 Nov 2013 Aashish said

Aashish

Anyone doing a European Escapade Tour leaving late April or early May 2014; or will be doing a trip during that time?

• 12 Nov 2013 Simone said

Simone

ANYONE ELSE DOING EUROPEAN WIRL STARTING JUNE 27th 2014

• 12 Nov 2013 lulubelle said

lulubelle

I’m doing the European explorer June 15 :). It goes for 33 days!

• 12 Nov 2013 Sophie =) said

Sophie  =)

Hey Hey!! I am booked to go on the European Adventure leaving on the 6th June!!! So excited!! Anyone else hitting this tour up?? Im also looking to go to Tomorrowland 2014 if anyone else is keen?? Hit me up if your in Europe around June/July 2014 =D I am going solo so would be great to make some friends!! Im from Gold Coast in Australia :)

• 12 Nov 2013 lauren96 said

lauren96

Hi myself and my friend are from Australia, we have booked the 33 day Easy Rider for the 13th of May 2014! Is anyone else going on this tour?

• 13 Nov 2013 zuiee said

Default_avatar

hii iim from australia and doing the european explorer plus greek islands (33days) all booked for the 6th of july 2014 :) im flying solo and first time on contiki so let me know if anyone else is doing this one also

• 13 Nov 2013 Jeffrey Valle said

Jeffrey Valle

I’m doing the Ultimate European + Greek Islands in July 2014 :)

• 13 Nov 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey!!! im from australia also i am doing the European explorer in July 2014 ! and im going by myself too. anyone else doing this?

• 13 Nov 2013 Jas26 said

Jas26

Hi everyone, Im also from australia(mel) and planning the 21 day europe contiki. There are 6 us. We thinking of heading july/aug roughly. question for anyone when would be the best time to go ??

• 13 Nov 2013 mattfreo1 said

mattfreo1

Hey Lauren96. I’m from Australia also and me and my mate are doing the same tour. Should be amazing!

• 15 Nov 2013 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

Hey all! Am a Canuck from the Frozen North… Also more commonly known as Canada. Am planning on doing the 22 day Expedition Tour camping extravaganza after a sadly long break from travel (who thought finally going back to school was a good idea :P ) in June 2014! Have done a lot of travel solo and can honestly say it is a good time! You just have to be pro active and be willing to step out of your comfort zones! This will be my 6th time back to Europe and I love it more and more every time :)

• 19 Nov 2013 _a_m_y_ said

_a_m_y_

Hello lovely! My best friend and I (also from QLD) are planning on doing the European Encounter (16 days) in July 2014 during Uni break! I am little apprehensive about booking for the same reasons as you. Just worried I’ll be left to fend for myself in the end as well! x

• 20 Nov 2013 Kiki_1992xox said

Kiki_1992xox

Just booked European adventuerer for August 16!! Sooo excited! ill be going solo, would love to know if anyone else is doing this tour :)

• 20 Nov 2013 JRBergy said

JRBergy

anyone doing the European whirl leaving on the 19th of May 2014?! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.