Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe tour in summer 2014?

6 Jul 2013 duckeggy asked

duckeggy

I am from the UK but living in Aus- Queensland at the moment (I travel quite a lot). Just wondering if any Aussies or anyone from anywhere is planning to do any European tours for the summer of 2014- I'm really thinking about it, but scared that a few of my friends who have agreed to go may drop out & I'll be left myself; just wondering who might also be going for it & may be in the same position, so I know I won't be alone in that situation!

• 26 Dec 2013 applecheeksv said

applecheeksv

Hey!! I’ll be doing europe in July/August – I’ve booked the spanish spree and greek island hopping tour, I’m hoping to chase the sun and hit up France and Greece, Spain. All depends on what you’re looking to do. Tomorrowland? Might bump in to you!

• 28 Dec 2013 Naomi said

Naomi

Haiii, I’ve been looking at Euro trips again and I think I’m going to go with European Experience either the 27th July or the 30th July. Anyone going?

• 28 Dec 2013 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

Yes! Now Official! Myself and a class mate has booked on to the European Whirl leaving June 16th! So psyched to be getting back to Europe, and been years since ive done a Contiki tour since living in Australia so am excited about that as well! Great tours, Great people, and a whole lot of fun!

• 29 Dec 2013 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

I am hoping to European vista in sept 2014, will be going solo

• 30 Dec 2013 Sinz_O said

Sinz_O

Anyone doing European Discovery? We doing it trio style, My 2 Best Friends and I? Its our first time to Europe, going in July 2014, I believe its going to be awesome, cannot wait :-). We are from South Africa, we leaving the winter and coming to summer :-)

• 3 Jan 2014 Steph.Russell. said

Steph.Russell.

European Inspiration 29th June
    Greek Island Hopping 21st July :)

My friend and I, both 19 yr old females from Perth are going and hopefully doing tomorrowland in between otherwise we’ve booked Barcelona :)

• 3 Jan 2014 Mila said

Mila

Hi Everyone!

I’m looking to go on the European Panorama or European Experience late June – mid July this year. Unfortunately, none of my friends can go – so looking to go solo. Anyone else thinking of going then? :)

• 3 Jan 2014 JordanScott said

JordanScott

Hi Mila, I’m doing European Escapade 29th of May 2014 until 22nd June 2014, I will be staying in London from the 25th of May until the tour starts :) I’m also going solo, I’m from Newcastle NSW Australia.

• 3 Jan 2014 Mila said

Mila

Hi Jordan, No one who’s posting seems to be travelling on the ones that I’m thinking of around that time. Argh! Hope you have fun – that’s such a great time to travel too :)

JordanScott

Yep my tour isnt even a guaranteed departure which makes me nervous, but my travel agent told me most people save their money and make full payment at the last minute and then the tour is full. So lets hope so. What ever you choose I’m sure you will have a great time too. This will be my first Contiki and first time to Europe, so I’m very excited. I’ve recently returned from Vanuatu and caught the bug lol

• 3 Jan 2014 Mila said

Mila

Oh that’s very annoying that it’s not guaranteed. Does that mean the date isn’t guaranteed or the tour in whole? I’ve been to England but not around Europe so very excited as well. Hope you have loads of fun! Make sure you don’t catch a bug on it though haha. Hope you feel better!

JordanScott

No I think its the particular departure date I chose thats not guarenteed but my agent said that its quiet the norm, I was just an early booker to save a few dollars. Others book at the last minute after they have been saving for it :)

• 3 Jan 2014 Clarke said

Clarke

Hey!

I will be doing the “Amsterdam to Barcelona” tour from August 22nd to Sept 1st. Travelling alone for the first time and never have done a Contiki tour. Kinda scary but looking forward to meeting some awesome people!

• 3 Jan 2014 Annette said

Annette

Hi all I am travelling solo and am planning on doing the european panorama sept 7 anyone else doing that one? anyone travelling solo? This is my first time solo overseas been overseas before but always with people. I;m from Qld, Aus

• 4 Jan 2014 Holly said

Holly

Hey Mila, what dates in June were you leaning towards? I’m going on the European Experience towards the end of June :) Starts on the 27th :)

• 4 Jan 2014 Mila said

Mila

Hi Holly, if I go on the experience it’ll probably be June 25 as the 27th isn’t a definite departure. Ahhh…!

• 4 Jan 2014 Katie Green said

Katie Green

Hey, I’m planning on doing the European Experience Tour at the end of June. Wondered if anyone else was doing the same?:)

• 4 Jan 2014 Mila said

Mila

Hi Katie! I’m planning on doing the 25th at this stage, but tossing and turning whether to do Panorama instead :) when are you thinking of going at the end of June?

• 4 Jan 2014 Katie Green said

Katie Green

Hi Mila! When I look at the availability, i’m thinking about the 23rd, 25th, or 27th:) Yeah I keep changing my mind! At first I was just looking to go on a smaller tour for like a week or 2 and now i’m looking at the month ones:P Are you travelling alone?

• 4 Jan 2014 Mila said

Mila

Yeah I was looking at the smaller ones so I can explore Spain and Greece more. I still wanna get a taste of both so Panorama is looking good, but the Experience + Greek Island Hopping looks interesting :) yeah! I’ll be travelling alone – what about you?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion