Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama tour in sept or oct 2014?

7 Jul 2013 Laura Cowen asked

Laura Cowen

Hey I'm Laura from Australia. I'm 19 and was wondering if anyone was doing the European Panorama tour in sept or oct 2014 or thinking about it. Or if they are doing it anytime in 2014? Let me know! I'm going to go by myself :)

• 1 Aug 2013 Juan Frost said

Juan Frost

Hi Laura. Im Juan from South Africa. I’m 25 and I am planning on doing the European Panorama tour in Sept 2014. :) Once the dates for next year come out I will finalize exactly when, but I would like to work it such that I am in Munich during Oktoberfest. I will also be going on my own, it would be awesome to see you there. :P

• 14 Aug 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

just a heads up, you’re only in Munich for 1 night

• 19 Aug 2013 Rustone87 said

Rustone87

Ill Probably be going in June / July. depending on next years dates. Its going to be sick cant wait. I’ll be going alone to although from what I hear usually half the group is people just like us. I came across this little gem on youtube you should check out, Kinda a broad overview of the trip (episode 5 is where our tour starts.)
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1CBEDE164CB022FB

• 19 Aug 2013 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

Yeah Rustone87 it should be awesome :) Oh my goodness, thats so funny, i’ve been watching Nadine’s vlogs for ages now, the European panorama vlogs i’ve watched at least 3 times each now aha, she is one of the main reason I wanted to do this particular tour! I’m so excited!
    Add me and let me know when you book :) www.facebook.com/laura.cowen2

• 19 Aug 2013 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

Hey Juan, yeah i thought about going in sept/oct for that same reason! Even if we do only get to spend a couple of hours there :) Can’t wait! See you there hopefully :)

• 20 Aug 2013 Shameem said

Shameem

Hi guys, I am planning a Tour in West Europe including France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. Budget within 2000-3500 $. Time frame 05th April to 26 may 2014. Dates are adjustable. hope not to have a solo tour. Feel free to email me eurotoursummer2014@gmail.com or facebook : https://www.facebook.com/abdullah.shameem

• 23 Sep 2013 Annette said

Annette

Hi all was wondering which one in sept everyone was thinking of doing? I am 27 and trying to convince some friends to do it with me but if I can’t convince anyone then I shall go alone, so would be good to actually talk to people so that I sort of know people when I go

• 23 Sep 2013 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

Hey Annette!
    I’m going to go Sept 1st next year! So excited! Let me know your plans, and we can chat about it all! Or add me on facebook and we can talk about it there! :) www.facebook.com/laura.cowen2

• 26 Jun 2014 Jess said

Jess

hey guys! thinking of planning this tour – leaving 8th September 2014! will be going alone!

• 15 Jul 2014 Punit said

Punit

Hey Laura, Im thinking of booking this in the next few days !!

• 16 Jul 2014 Laura Cowen said

Laura Cowen

Hey Punit! When are you thinking of going? I’m booked for the 1st of September. Would be great to see you there :) 47 days to go!

• 17 Jul 2014 Punit said

Punit

Hey Laura, I’m thinking of doing the european panorama same as you on the 1st of Sept! Are you going to be travelling alone? I will be! Any more people doing this tour on the 1st? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion