Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Cruising - Good or Bad?

16 Apr 2008 Heather19_81 asked

Default_avatar
Has anyone done the Contiki Greece cruising tour (any of them)? Any comments on the cruise ship or tour itself? Any reviews would be great...thanks!!
  • 26 May 2008 Noha said

Default_avatar

I’m also thinking about going on the Greece cruise. Anyone know about it?

• 1 Jun 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

HI ya, Just got back from Greek islands, was the Aegan Classic – it was fantastic completly recommend

• 18 Jun 2008 Tashx2 said

Tashx2

Hey. I am on the Aegan Classic in late August. Is there anything that would be handy to know? Do you spend much on board? Thanks

• 24 Jun 2008 Kelsseee said

Kelsseee

I just got back from the islands cruise. You spend very little time on each island, like 4-6 hours which isn’t enough. Everyone on our cruise was under 16 or over 40… and everything on board closes at random times. I’d spend time on a specific island instead!

• 24 Jun 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Just my 2 cents … Do Greek Island Hopping instead !!! If your tour happens to coincide with rough seas, it could be quite unpleasant to be on a boat all the time.
    (and yes, I have done the GIH tour)

- Vic

• 19 Aug 2008 Canadian girl said

Default_avatar

Tash, are you going on the August 31st Cruise? I just booked that one and I am travelling alone.
    Lindsay

• 25 Oct 2008 MsBeatle said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! It’s been a while, but I went on the Golden Fleece Tour in May ‘07 and it was a blast! I do have to agree though that it’s a bummer that you only get 4-6 hours on each island. HOWEVER… for someone such as myself, it was great to get a little taste of each place so I knew where I might want to spend more time on a future trip! I enjoyed being on the cruise ship too, since it served as a ‘home base’ and I didn’t constanly have to pack and unpack! Istanbul was a highlight on this tour!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion