Community_discussions_small  

Question

London Paris plus Amsterdam Tour

10 Jul 2013 Sbrown asked

Sbrown

So I just booked my first tour with Contiki and I'm so excited about this trip! I'm looking to get some advice from other seasoned travelers. My tours is scheduled for Sept 27-Oct 6. My main concerns are: the weather (how cool will it be? I live in LA so it doesn't get to cold here), money (how much to bring, should I use cash or card or both), where to purchase hop on hop off bus tickets, and any other helpful advice or recommendations that you have to offer. (I.e. what to see, what to do) also who else is going on this tour?

• 26 Sep 2013 Diana said

Diana

Have fun! I’ll be going on this tour October 18-27 and I’m from LA too! Please write a review when you get back :)

• 9 Oct 2013 Sbrown said

Sbrown

Diana,

This tour was amazing!!!!!! I had so much fun and meet great people!!! I wish I would have skipped out on the Stonhenge and Bath trip to see more of London but that’s just me. I didn’t go to the Moulin Rouge because I didn’t want to but it gave me all day in Paris to see more and do more!! Over just take it all in!!!

• 17 Oct 2013 Diana said

Diana

Thanks so much! Good to know we were thinking of skipping moulin rouge and trying to go to Disneyland Paris instead…how long were you at Versailles?

• 4 Dec 2013 Sbrown said

Sbrown

Diana, how did you like the tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.