Comment

July 2-13.. Simply Italy tour...2007

11 Feb 2007 Carmelina:) said

Default_avatar
Hello..Is anyone else going on the July 2-13 tour??<BR><BR>Carmelina
  • 14 Mar 2007 erica07 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Not booked officially yet..but I am pretty sure I am going on this tour..Just wanted to say hi!

• 4 Jun 2007 Cliff said

Default_avatar

Hi,

My wife and I are also going on this tour. See you on July 2nd.

• 4 Jun 2007 Carmelina:) said

Default_avatar

Hello again..

This is gonna be fun!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Carmelina Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 17 Jun 2007 rmlowe said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I’m going on this tour-just looking to make contact with a few people before the trip begins. Looking forward to it.

• 4 Jun 2008 Ric said

Ric

Hello or Ciao ALL,
    My name is Riccardo D’Alberto AKA Rick. I am booked are ready to go on this tour. I’m heading to Italy for a family wedding and thought i could squeeze a tour of north italy will I’m there. Already spent time down south for Christmas last year. LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL!!!

• 5 Jun 2008 Ric said

Ric

Hi again,
    Well i know that I’m booked for the 2nd july, simply italy tour. I hope the rest of you are? Cause it would be a lonely tour on my own… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jun 2008 Lisa said

Default_avatar

I am going on the Simply Italy tour on July 2nd! I am going by myself (first time traveling this far on my own) but looking forward to it. Is anyone taking this tour coming from California?

• 22 Jun 2008 Rob said

Default_avatar

Hi Lisa and Ric! My name is Rob and I’m from Toronto. This will be my fourth contiki tour. I can’t believe the tour begins in a week! The countdown is on!

• 25 Jun 2008 andreandrea155 said

Default_avatar

Hy every one, i’m Andrea and i’m italian.My english is poor.. i’ll travel with Contiki in September, my travel is Eastern Discovery (New Orleans to NY).
    Before startig i’ d like to know a new people, i live in Florence, in order to will make a new frinends for fun and laught in Italy and USA!
    write me, also if you need any italian useful information
    Ciao
    Andrea

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.