Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Relaxation...

28 Aug 2008 Sarah24 said

Default_avatar
After my 46 day camping tour i am wanting somewhere to relax and catch up on my travels somewhere for a few days.

We finish in London but i am spending a week there before the tour.

I am thinking of Luxembourg but does anyone have any other cities/towns that would be nice?
  • 28 Aug 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen

hmm.. I would say Spain or Germany, just cause those are my two favorite places hehe. But Luxembourg is very nice. Greece would be really relaxing however it’s a bit out of the way. Maybe you should try looking up hotels and prices and what to do by the hotels in different areas, then you’ll get some ideas?

• 29 Aug 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

It might be a bit more expensive than a country in central Europe but you could possibly fly down to Santorini, Mykonos, etc on a cheap domestic airline for a week. But that really depends on what you would consider relaxing. I definitely think you should hit a place your tour doesn’t go just to have something different (or a place you want to see more that you know you cant fit into the time frame).

• 30 Aug 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I would think somewhere with a beach would be the way to go if you want to relax. If you’re in a big city you might feel compelled to do a lot of stuff. Athens might be a good choice. Beach close by and I hear there is only a day or two worth of sightseeing there.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.