Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration (Winter) Leaving Jan 7, 2014?

10 Jul 2013 Amy asked

Amy

Hi everyone,
I'm heading on the 7th of Jan European Inspiration (winter) tour and am so very excited already haha
It's a guaranteed departure so I know there are a few others ready to freeze with me!
Cheers,
Amy.

• 23 Jul 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

I’m doing the European Discovery on the 7th Jan so you never know, we might bump in to one another somewhere between London and Amsterdam lol!

• 23 Jul 2013 Amy said

Amy

Yay hopefully :) the more the merrier!

• 18 Sep 2013 cayla-rae said

cayla-rae

My friend, Chloe and I are going to be doing this tour 7 Jan :) are you going to be staying in london before the tour starts?
    We are from Perth, Australia, Im 19 and Chloe is 18 :)

cayla-rae

My friend, Chloe and I are going to be doing this tour 7 Jan :) are you going to be staying in london before the tour starts?

cayla-rae

cayla-rae

cayla-rae

cayla-rae

cayla-rae

cayla-rae

Woops! Sorry didnt mean to post it a million times :)

• 27 Sep 2013 Amy said

Amy

haha we are yeah :) getting to London Dec 28th so having NYE there.. I’m from Brisbane, 23, going with my cousin who’s same age :)

• 1 Oct 2013 cayla-rae said

cayla-rae

awesome! :) I have made a facebook group for our contiki group if you wanted to join. Its called- European inspirations contiki january 2014. Hopefully we can get all the members to join and we can kind of get to now each other before hand :)

• 1 Oct 2013 Amy said

Amy

can you pop a link up please chick ? :) i searched for it and nothing came up lol

• 2 Oct 2013 cayla-rae said

cayla-rae

thats weird, I made it a public group…
    Here it is though :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/216153741884579/?fref=ts

• 26 Nov 2013 Mario said

Mario

Hello! :) Can’t wait to explore Europe with everyone! It’s gunna be an amazing trip!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion