Community_discussions_small  

Question

Whats the go with Fiji?

4 Aug 2008 archbold87 asked

Default_avatar
I can't find the Tour, do Contiki go there or not?
  • 4 Aug 2008 archbold87 said

Default_avatar

The link is not working, it’s coming up with an error.

• 5 Aug 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Which country are located in. Could be a regional access issue … bad links etc…

• 11 Aug 2008 scotsjen said

Default_avatar

I am also having a problem finding the info on Fiji. Tried searching the contiki site but it finds no results. When you search under NZ trips there is a tab for Fiji but it returns nothing as well. I am located in Australia.

• 18 Aug 2008 Kiwi_chk said

Default_avatar

Under the New Zealand trips you can see Fiji in the options but its “greyed out”/ not selectable.

• 26 Aug 2008 Kiwi_chk said

Default_avatar

Has anyone been able to find the Fiji packages on the Australian version of the site?

• 27 Aug 2008 scotsjen said

Default_avatar

No I am still unable to view any info about Fiji. The Fiji link is there but not highlighted so unable to select it.

• 27 Aug 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Subject to change since this is a static image – Accurate as of Aug 27, 2008.

- Vic

• 27 Aug 2008 Kiwi_chk said

Default_avatar

Oh, Thanks for that!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Mar 2009 wanderlustFL said

Default_avatar

Either I’m losing my mind or they changed the itinerary of this trip.

About a month ago when I checked, the Fiji Stopover itinerary was 5 days/4 nights. It was split between 2 islands, 2 nights on Bounty Island and 2 nights on another island. There were dates through 2010 for that trip.

Now, the itinerary is back to the one Vic posted back in August, which is just Bounty Island. What happened?

• 1 Sep 2009 wanderlustFL said

Default_avatar

I tried booking this tour a few days ago. The sales rep told me you can only book it in conjunction with another tour. You can’t just book the Fiji stopover on its own. This was a bit of a letdown since I hadn’t seen anything on the site indicating this was the case.

Awesome Adventures Fiji offers the same itinerary, so I booked with them. Just thought I’d give anyone else thinking about this trip a heads up.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.