Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone Interested in European Encounter April/May 07

16 Aug 2006 Chris04 said

Default_avatar
Is there anyone interested in enjoying the scenery on the European Encounter towards the end of April/start of May 07. I know that there are no official dates out yet but just thought I would test the waters and see if anyone had any plans for this tour (or similiar tours) around this time.

Originally I had two mates travelling with me but that now looks dead in the water. Even though this will be my first contiki, I'm not worried about doing it alone but was interested to see if anyone had plans for touring around this time?

Chris
  • 16 Aug 2006 canadianguy80 said

Default_avatar

hi chris

I am thinking about going on either this tour european discovery or road to athens. I havent decided yet. its a toss up. I would like to go either in may/june or sept/oct. this would also be my first contiki trip but not first time to europe. I am definetly interested in one of the tours just dont know which one yet.

mike (canada)

• 7 Dec 2006 master wolverine said

master wolverine

hi everyone i am from mexico and i’m going to take the encounter on march 18th, so if someone is going and you want a souvenir from my country let me know and see ya there ok see ya

• 12 Jan 2007 Florida girl26 said

Default_avatar

hey guys my boyfriend and i want to go on the encounter on april 11th, anyone else going?

• 13 Jan 2007 annalouisa said

Default_avatar

hey chris,
    a girlfriend and i are going on the ultimate european startin’ on april 22! leavin in april/may is generally the best time as it ends in june or early july—- generally speakin july is when most of europe gets its hottest, though you bein from australia i’m not sure how much it would bother you! anyway good luck either way!

• 20 Jan 2007 Mc_Rae said

Default_avatar

I am taking this tour as well

• 6 Feb 2007 De'ann said

Default_avatar

Come join the may 27 encounter tour!!!!! it will be awesom!!! any one else already booked on it??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion