Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spotlight on Greece + 3 days cruise Sept 1 to 9?

11 Jul 2013 Sabrina asked

Sabrina

Anyone going? This is my first Contiki tour...I am so excited, I can't wait to meet all of you! I am from Brazil but have been living in Canada for the past 8 years. I am going for my birthday, Sept 2, and it will be great to make new friends :)
I am leaving Canada on the 29, so I will stay in Athens a couple days by myself. If you are there, please contact me and we can go explore the city together :)

• 13 Jul 2013 Teako said

Default_avatar

Hi Sabrina I’m deciding between the Greek island adventurer either on 8/8 or 9/13 or London/Paris on 9/13. I’ve known about contiki for awhile but this would be my first tour too. I just created an account so I’ll post a pic tomorrow, maybe we can chat more later!

• 13 Aug 2013 Ernest Janzen said

Ernest Janzen

Heya Sabrina, I think I’ll be joining you for the spotlight! I arrive on Sep 2 from Canada and am than switching over to the Island Hopping Tour on Sept 5. If you arrive the same time I do, maybe we can split a cab from the airport!

Cheers

• 13 Aug 2013 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Hi Ernest! I’m flying from edmonton on August 29. You get there early enough that you can take the train straight to plaka. Cab drivers try to charge u 50 euros to take u from the airport to plaka during the day when the fee is 35. Be careful with them!
    I’ll be meeting the tour on the 2nd at night, so I have the whole day off. Where are you staying?

• 13 Aug 2013 Ernest Janzen said

Ernest Janzen

I’ve been warned about cab drivers overcharging, it’s good to know! I’m meeting the crew the same time (7 in the evening I believe?) and will be staying at Hermes Hotel my first night.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion