Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade Sep 13-25th 2013?

12 Jul 2013 Coastgirl asked

Coastgirl

Travelling solo and doing NY Uncovered first....anyone else on these trips?

• 13 Jul 2013 nat9113 said

Default_avatar

Im doing the eastern escapade!!! im also going solo! i fly in on my birthday on sept 11!!!

• 13 Jul 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

Oh ok cool…where are you from? I’m so excited about the trip it’s going to be awesome :-) I’m 32 Australia :-)

• 13 Jul 2013 nat9113 said

Default_avatar

Me too! I can’t wait! I’m 21 so it will be 22nd birthday over there and I’m from Australia as well.. Brisbane..

• 13 Jul 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

Oh wow that’s so cool and a great birthday present to yourself :-) I’m from Gold Coast :-)

• 22 Jul 2013 fiona said

fiona

Hey, Im doing the eastern escapade, traveling solo, 28, currently living in Vancouver but originally from melbourne and moving back after this trip. I’m flying into NY on the 12th out on the 27th to boston for some more traveling before heading back to Vancouver for a bit then im off home.

• 22 Jul 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

:-)

• 24 Jul 2013 Anne said

Anne

Hey, my name is Anne. I’m 33 traveling solo from Sydney. This is my first Contiki Tour and very excited. I arrive on the 12th to do the tour and then spend four days in NY site seeing leaving on the 29th. Cant wait to meet you all. 7 weeks and counting.

• 26 Jul 2013 CED said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m also doing this tour & NY uncovered beforehand. Travelling solo aswell, 26, from Sydney :) Excited!
    Courtney

• 26 Jul 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

Hi Courtney that’s so cool we are both doing the same two tours :-) Can’t wait to meet you and not long now :-) I too am very excited :-)

• 6 Aug 2013 Jennifer said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m doing eastern escapade with a friend, I’m from England, can’t wait, this is my second contiki trip see you all soon

Jen

• 8 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

Hi Jen, looking forward to meeting you :-) Not long now he he so excited :-)

• 9 Aug 2013 Suzejen said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! My name is Susan 34 yo, solo traveller. Cannot wait 2 meet u all. I’m doing the NY uncovered as well.I fly into NY 8/9/13.

Cheers,
    Susan (from Perth)

• 9 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

Hi Susan :-) Can’t wait to meet you too :-) I’m doing the same tours as you can’t wait so excited :-)

• 9 Aug 2013 nat9113 said

Default_avatar

Can’t wait to meet you all. I wish I was doing the New York one first now:-( but I couldn’t get the right time of with work so I have 1.5 days in New York by myself.

• 10 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl
    :-)
  • 11 Aug 2013 nat9113 said

Default_avatar

aww that would be cool but i dont fly into new york until 5pm i think? on sept 11 so ill miss it all.

• 11 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

All good nat as there are plenty of fun and exciting adventures for you to have :-)

• 21 Aug 2013 DanAtkinson said

DanAtkinson

Hey Guys, I think i’m doing this, im only 19 so looks like im the baby of the group! haha.

• 21 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Coastgirl

Hey Dan :-) I’m sure lots of people your age are doing this tour but it doesn’t matter as age is not important as we are all here to have fun and all be friends :-) Looking forward to meeting you all :-) Counting down the days he he so excited :-)

• 21 Aug 2013 DanAtkinson said

DanAtkinson

Hopefully, although I don’t mind, i’m just keen for the experience. I’m travelling solo from Brisbane, Australia. But I have friends in Montreal I will be meeting up with :) So I will probably be in New York around the 10th to explore the place, then after the tour head to LA for a few days!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.