Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade Sep 13-25th 2013?

12 Jul 2013 Coastgirl asked

Default_avatar

Travelling solo and doing NY Uncovered first....anyone else on these trips?

• 21 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Default_avatar

Oh nice :-) I’m solo but i’m from gold coast and flying out from brisbane :-)

• 21 Aug 2013 nat9113 said

Default_avatar

Hi, im also from brisbane travelling by myself. I arrive in new york on sept 11 and then other the trip im also going to LA for a few days before flying home. not long until we leave

• 21 Aug 2013 DanAtkinson said

DanAtkinson

nice! hopefully travelling solo won’t be to hard haha especially going to such a big city, i’ve only been to new zealand by myself haha. should be fine :)

DanAtkinson

oh awesome nat yeah i’m hoping ill get around LA alright just looking for accomm. there. and probably just get a hop on hop off bus around! but yeah not long pretty excited.

Default_avatar

He he this is my 5th trip to the USA and 3rd to NYC but it’s just as exciting as the first time going there :-) Canada is my second time :-) traveling solo is the best as you tend to meet more people :-)

DanAtkinson

oh awesome, and wow you must love it! well sounds good, i can’t wait :)

DanAtkinson

also just a question, how are you guys getting from the airport to the city, i’m looking at this “Go Airport Shuttle Bus” it apparently takes you straight to your accomm.

Default_avatar

I’m getting a shuttle my travel agent booked called “go airlink” and they are pretty good he said :-) super shuttle is really good too :-)

DanAtkinson

just had a look at super shuttle so might go with that :) thanks!

Default_avatar

No worries :-)

Default_avatar

my shuttle is also go airlink, my travel agent booked it for me as well. hey dan in LA im also doing a hop on hop off bus tour. im staying on sunset blvd.

Default_avatar
    :-)

DanAtkinson

Is that a good location to stay nat? i still need to look for accom in LA so probably somewhere close where the hop on hop off bus goes would be convenient! and yeah i would be keen to meet up although I think we all fly to NY on different days?

Default_avatar

I was meaning before we leave since you both live in Brisbane and I’m not that far away but only if either of you are I free and want to :-)

DanAtkinson

oh yeah I don’t mind :) I come to the coast often too! sort of around burleigh area so yeah i don’t mind!

Default_avatar

Cool Dan and Nat i want to email u both my number so contact me :-)

DanAtkinson

ok well my email is danatki23@hotmail.com :)

Default_avatar

Sorry i had trouble replying on my mobile… Sunset blvd seems to be a good place to go. My travel agent said it will be really good. It’s super close to a shops as well as the hop on hop off stops. My email address is natboddington@hotmail.com

Default_avatar

I emailed you both my number but it’s all good if we all don’t meet b4 we go as I know people are busy and it’s not long to wait now b4 we go :-) Trying to join the meet up but the site won’t let me and I find this site a bit hard to use too but maybe it’s because i’m a bit slow LOL

DanAtkinson

haha usually people make a group on facebook? but i haven’t seen one for this tour. Well I might be in Burleigh area next week sometime, so if i am i will give you a text! what area of the coast are you in?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.