Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade Sep 13-25th 2013?

12 Jul 2013 Coastgirl asked

Default_avatar

Travelling solo and doing NY Uncovered first....anyone else on these trips?

• 22 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Default_avatar

Just realised i’m pretty busy and flat out with work b4 i leave so not sure when i’ll be free so might just leave it and i’ll meet you over there :-)

• 22 Aug 2013 DanAtkinson said

DanAtkinson

ok well if your free just email me, otherwise i’ll see you on the 13th!

• 22 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Default_avatar

No worries Dan :-)

• 23 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Default_avatar

I don’t know about Dan and Nat but i’m getting strange emails from strange people so I removed any of my contact info off here. This is why I want a private room for the people who are actually going so it’s not public but won’t let me :-( Oh well all good i’ll get to see you all soon :-) Cant’ wait so excited :-)

• 23 Aug 2013 DanAtkinson said

DanAtkinson

nah I haven’t got any weird emails…yet haha, but have you joined the meet up? I just joined yesterday. I think you just click the meet up and put in your booking number and it should work :)

• 24 Aug 2013 nat9113 said

Default_avatar

I haven’t got any strange emails from anyone… That’s so weird… I know not long now.. Just got to get through some hectic weeks at work before I can go on holidays!!

• 24 Aug 2013 Coastgirl said

Default_avatar

Thanks Dan I will try that next week when I get time to pick up documents :-) Nat I’m not sure it is weird but not going to worry about it either :-) Yup can’t wait and I’m flat out with work too :-)

• 27 Aug 2013 Liana said

Liana

Hi guys, I´m Liana, 31, travelling solo from Brazil! :) I´m arriving NY on monday the 9th, and I´m going to explore the city by myself until friday. I see some of you will also be there before the tour, we could explore it together! Looking forward to meeting you all. :)

• 27 Aug 2013 DanAtkinson said

DanAtkinson

Hey Liana, I’m doing a hop on hop off bus around the city before the tour, Get to New York on the 10th around 10pm. So will do the Hop on Hop off around the city Wednesday and Thursday!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion