Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Med Cruising - Departing September 8, 2010

30 Jan 2010 scuba_Nikki said

Default_avatar
Hello!

My name is Nikki,I'm 27 and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I just booked myself on the Eastern Mediteranean Cruising tour, departing September 8, 2010. I'm leaving one day early to get some extra sightseeing in Athens.

I'm hoping to get acquainted with some other people who are also going on this tour.

Can't wait!

Nikki
  • 13 Jul 2010 Ness85 said

Default_avatar

Yea ive seen some facebook pages myself…although i wouldnt have a clue of how to make one myself. I think you need an email address to create it? I do however have a face book page – Vanessa Baker, NZ

• 13 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

yes!! lets def do a facebook page!!! i’m kat elmore, los angeles, ca

• 14 Jul 2010 scuba_Nikki said

Default_avatar

Alright…I’ve created a group called “Contiki Eastern Med Cruise – September 8, 2010”

The group is private so people will have to request access to join. I’ve been told that this helps prevent spammers from joining the group! If there are any problems then I will just open it up to the public.

• 15 Jul 2010 Lena said

Default_avatar

Great – thanks Nikki! Just sent my request to join the group.

I can’t believe our trip is only 2 months away!!!

• 15 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!
    Check out the Eastern Mediterranean Cruising—-A Review on the blog page. A lady named Nelle_1234 has posted wonderful suggestions and tips for this trip!

• 15 Jul 2010 NurseNikki said

Default_avatar

I just joined the facebook group. So excited and nervous at the same time to go on this trip. I’m already thinking of what to pack! Does anyone know what the weather is going to be like?

• 15 Jul 2010 Ness85 said

Default_avatar

Great ive also sent my request through too to join! awesome i cant wait!! Good to see everyone is just as excited and nervous as myself haha

• 16 Jul 2010 Explorer4421970 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone. Just joined this trip, flying from LA. Looks like there a few of you doing the same. Excited to meet everyone!! lemme go find this FB group…
    @Kat: I checked with Contiki today when I booked and the air tix were ~1300 out of LAX for single stopover.

Brian

• 16 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

excellent! thank you so much!! i’m really excited about this trip!!!

• 17 Jul 2010 NurseNikki said

Default_avatar

I just booked mine today and the prices keep going up…I think I just bought them for about $1400 from LAX, two stops on the way home too

• 18 Jul 2010 Explorer1198572 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1114056:
    Hi Everyone!
    Check out the Eastern Mediterranean Cruising—-A Review on the blog page. A lady named Nelle_1234 has posted wonderful suggestions and tips for this trip!

Hello, My name is Marlen and I’m planning to book this trip in celebration of my 30th b-day. Thanks for the suggestion…

• 18 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

Hi Marlen!! Please join us if you’d like :O Where are you from? And happy 30th bday in advance!

• 21 Jul 2010 Explorer1183957 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone!

I just booked this tour as the end of my month long sabbatical from work. I’m really excited to meet you all in September!

-Michael

• 27 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

Hey Kate!
    I was thinking about staying an extra day in Athens as well!! I’m not 100% yet but its good to know I’ll have a friend there Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> One more reason for me to extend my trip!

• 27 Jul 2010 Explorer4421970 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be there an extra night after the cruise..leaving Athens Saturday.
    -Kate join our facebook page. think its called
    “Contiki Eastern Med Cruise – September 8, 2010”

Brian

• 27 Jul 2010 Explorer1200395 said

Default_avatar

Hi everybody my name is Andrea from Tx, im traveling with my friend Bella we are so excited!!!! two more weeks … We are leavin two days earlier we have planned to go to Italy then we’ll make our way to athens.. n yeah we’ll stay an extra day in Athens too!!!

looking forward to meetin every one on this trip

• 27 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

oh WHOA! i think i might be in….do we come back on a friday?

• 28 Jul 2010 Explorer4421970 said

Default_avatar

yeah the boat is scheduled to arrive back in Athens Friday morning

• 28 Jul 2010 KatElmore said

Default_avatar

so we fly into athens on the 8th and depart for the cruise the morning of the 9th? and then back to athens on the 17th?

• 29 Jul 2010 Explorer1200762 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I just signed up for the cruise today! I am 32 and from Philadelphia originally but now live in Washington, DC. I am making this trip solo so it would be great to make friends. My flight leaves through Philly on the 8th. Anyone have a connecting flight through Philly that same day?? It would love to know someone on the plane for the long flight. I’ll try to get to the Facebook page today and hopefully meet some of you there! Really looking forward to the trip :O) James

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion