Community_discussions_small  

Comment

FIJI!!!

11 Jul 2010 gilmaperez said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone,

I'm traveling solo to Fiji at the end of January 2011. I was just wondering if any of you have done the 5 day stop over since there really aren't any forums about Fiji.

If so, any advice/ tips?

Also, approximately how much money should I bring for the optional activities? since there are no prices on the website.

I am also staying a couple of extra days after the 5 day stop over. Any advice on where to go and/or what to see?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! :]
  • 12 Apr 2011 ashley said

ashley

Hey, I was looking into the Fiji Islands Stopover but couldn’t seem to find any forums on it. I take it you went on the trip? Any advice you could offer me?

• 16 Apr 2011 ~Amy~ said

~Amy~

Hey Ashley, I actually did the Fiji stopover in November and it’s not like a regular contiki tour…you’re basically on your own (in a sense). You meet lots of great people on the islands but no one I met had booked through Contiki. The Islands are beautiful though!! I had an awesome time there! You do sleep in dorms so if you’re cool with that, then you’ll have a great time. I upgraded on the second island to my own bure (hut) which made the trip that much more enjoyable!! Hope that helped a little!

• 17 Apr 2011 ashley said

ashley

Yes, it did help! Thanks so much Amy!! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.