Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA May 2014 & Eastern Discovery

14 Jul 2013 Miss J asked

Miss J

Hey guys,

Early I know, but is anyone doing the Best of USA (start LA) in May next year? I'm also doing the Eastern Discovery in May too.

Just putting this out there early to get a feel if anyone else may be considering doing this or not :)

Thanks guys!

Jade xXx

• 13 Sep 2013 chenara1 said

Default_avatar

yeah i guess keeping an eye on them is a good idea….. there is a $941 flight we are looking at from Brissy.. Have you seen that one?

• 13 Sep 2013 kittykat said

kittykat

Hi Jade,

What date are you doing the Eastern Discovery in May? Cause I’m doing the Grand Southern which is LA to NYC yet the second half of the tour the Eastern Discovery joins, could quit easy be on the second half together. Don’t be scared about joining a new group ( most people don’t know until the start of tour). I did the Eastern Discovery in “09” and was shocked when I joined a group that had travelled together for two weeks ( there will be others like you), that was my very first overseas trip.

Yet from just coming of the Grand Northern it is easy to welcome new people on the bus, new fresh faces after partying with the same people for two weeks. Save as much as you can cause in Vegas you will go nuts buying stuff. Enjoy and who knows we could very well be travelling together.

Kat

• 9 Jan 2014 Faye22 said

Faye22

Hi guys! I booked onto this trip today and will be flying in from London the day before if anyone is? Very excited!!! :)

• 22 Jan 2014 Shannon said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I have just booked this tour and am travelling solo:) This is my second contiki and cannot wait! Can’t wait to meet everyone :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.