Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree Aug 23rd - Sept 4

12 Jul 2008 NYCTraveler said

NYCTraveler
Hi, Just looking to say hi to those of you who are going on the Aug 23rd Spanish Spree Tour.
  • 17 Jul 2008 Explorer1104284 said

Default_avatar

Hi NYCtraveller! my name is oriel, and I hail from Toronto Canada! I will be joining you and the rest of the troops on the spanish spree starting august 24 in barcelona! Are you just doing the contiki thing or are you travelling a bit on your own aswell?

• 27 Jul 2008 NYCTraveler said

NYCTraveler

Hey Explorer####### Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I will traveling alone for this one. I hope there are going to be other people joining us.. this forum seems to be a bit quiet Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> BTW, my name is Will

• 30 Jul 2008 UGACaroline85 said

UGACaroline85

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Hi my name is Caroline and I will be on this tour as well. I am from Atlanta, GA. I look forward to meeting y’all!

• 30 Jul 2008 Explorer1108420 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. I’m Adam from Chicago. I’m going to be on this trip also. Is anyone planning on arriving in Europe a bit early? I was thinking about spending a few days in Italy or France before the trip. Let me know if you also plan on being there. If not, still looking forward to meeting you all when the trip begins.

• 1 Aug 2008 NYCTraveler said

NYCTraveler

Toronto, Atlanta, Chicago, NY, wow USA east coast is going to represent on this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> – I in and out the same day, would have loved to hang around a few extra days, but it’s hard to run too far from the reality of work.

If anyone is transfering though NY, my flight is: Sat, Aug 23 @ 5:50 LUFTHANSA, LH 0407

• 1 Aug 2008 Explorer1104284 said

Default_avatar

Yay! more people finally wrote in! I’m not travelling anywhere outside spain for this trip. I’m in barcelona three days extra at the beginning and a few days more in ibiza.

• 3 Aug 2008 Explorer1108420 said

Default_avatar

Good to know that there are some others who will be staying in Ibiza after the trip. I am going to be there until September 8th. Luckily I am in-between jobs and not starting my new job until mid September so I don’t have to worry about running from the reality of work. Looking forward to meeting all of you and if anyone is going to be in Italy from the 19th through the 24th, let me know.

• 4 Aug 2008 UGACaroline85 said

UGACaroline85

I am so excited about Spain! I am arriving the 24th and flying from Ibiza to Barcelona on the 4th, where I may be staying a couple more days. Can’t wait to meet everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Aug 2008 Explorer1108420 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. I’m starting to get pretty excited. Just wondering if anyone is getting to Barcelona on the 23rd. I will be there so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up.

• 14 Aug 2008 Explorer1104284 said

Default_avatar

I will be in barcelona on the 23rd!!! I’m staying at kabul Backpackers at Playa Real in the gothic Quarter. we should grab some drinks or something! I’m so excited. However did anyone notice they have us in the suburbs of barcelona?! I have no idea how Im getting there..hahah

• 15 Aug 2008 NYCTraveler said

NYCTraveler

OMG… we have 1 more week! by the looks of it there will be only 4 of us Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Aug 2008 Explorer1104284 said

Default_avatar

I know what is up with that. where is everyone??

• 17 Aug 2008 UGACaroline85 said

UGACaroline85

Yeah I was wondering about that too lol Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I am excited! Are you guys going to do the optionals, and if so have you already prepaid?

• 17 Aug 2008 NYCTraveler said

NYCTraveler

Yes I will do them all, however you can pay after the trip is over for them.

• 15 Jul 2009 Nicolette said

Default_avatar

Hey i’ll be on this tour too, i’m Nicolette from Australia. I’m coming from the US and should arrive in Barcelona a couple of days before contiki starts so if anyone wants to meet for a beer let me know!!! Can’t wait…..

• 16 Jul 2009 Kitkat said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone
    im also on this trip travelling solo from townsville australia and cant wait!!!

• 18 Jul 2009 Explorer1143573 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m travelling from Toronto as well! I’ll be there the day before on Aug 22nd so I’m up for meeting up too before we meet with the tour guide!

• 18 Aug 2009 Explorer1104558 said

Default_avatar

Hi there, my boyfriend and I are going to do this trip as well. Find me on facebook priscilla deker

• 18 Aug 2009 Explorer1147935 said

Default_avatar

Holla,

I just joined the Aug. 22nd tour. My name is Isabelle and I am from NYC. I am arriving in Barcelona at 1pm on the 23rd, and I would love to meet up with everyone (maybe for drinks?). Cannot wait. I have been to Spain before and it is a blast. I do speak Spanish so I can help those that do not know it. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion