Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA tour Jun/July 2014?

15 Jul 2013 Nats1702 asked

Nats1702

I am thinking of booking The Best of USA tour (from either LA or NY) along with the Mexican Fiesta in about June or July next year, but i would be a solo traveler (first time solo and a bit nervous about it) so would like to know if anyone else is thinking about either of the two! :)

• 18 Jul 2013 Caren said

Caren

Hey i saw in another discussion that youre thinking of doing the April 2014 Best of USA Tour. I booked that yesterday!!!!! So excited!!!! Have you decided which one youre doing yet? :)

• 18 Jul 2013 Nats1702 said

Nats1702

Ohhh, how exciting!! Yes! I was thinking about it, but I really want the extra few months to save $$!!! Wish i’d started earlier! Because i want to do the two Contiki’s (and also a little bit of my own thing) I don’t want to limit myself and be short!:( When in April is the Best of USA one?? :)

• 18 Jul 2013 Caren said

Caren

Its April 14th – 27th :)
    Still just under 9 months away. PLENTY of time to save hehe :)

Nats1702

It would be AWESOME if i could make it. But i don’t think i’ll get my hopes up just in case :D . Are you going solo too?

• 18 Jul 2013 Caren said

Caren

Naaaaaw :(
    Yeah Im going solo!!! First Contiki and first overseas trip so im rather nervous haha

Nats1702

I’m the same! Very nervous. It’s not my first time overseas but first time solo!

• 18 Jul 2013 Caren said

Caren

We’ll be fine. It’ll be awesome!! Let me know if you end up going on the USA tour in April :)

• 12 Aug 2013 Lizi :) said

Lizi :)

Hey Im going solo on the August Best of USA trip leaves 11th I think from LA – Haveyou decided which trip you’ll be taking yet?

• 15 Aug 2013 Nats1702 said

Nats1702

Hey! :) No, I haven’t as of yet,.. I’m a bit torn between doing the Best of USA and the Grand Southern now!! If i decide on the Best of USA one, then the 11th of August would definitely suit me

• 15 Aug 2013 Nats1702 said

Nats1702

Have you booked Lizi? :)

• 18 Aug 2013 Lizi :) said

Lizi :)

Hey! I booked for best of USA 11 august leaving LA- i booked a couple of weeks ago and they told me they already half booked! I was looking at the grand southern too – really want to go to grand canyon :/ @natalz170

• 18 Aug 2013 Nats1702 said

Nats1702

Oh wow! Really??! geez!! well, i’ll definitely get my act together and book my grand southern one this week then! They must fill up fast!

• 30 Dec 2013 Josh said

Josh

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone here is looking to go on the June 9 tour?

• 7 Jan 2014 sarah13 said

sarah13

Im doing it June the 9th :)

• 9 Jan 2014 Jake said

Jake

I’m looking at booking for the Best of USA in August.. Anyone thinking the same?

• 7 Mar 2014 Belinb said

Belinb

I’m doing it june 16th!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.