Community_discussions_small  

Comment

london for free & the shows

23 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar
1.anyone got any ideas on what is fun to do or see in london besides muesuems ??
also
2. i really would like to see a show like billy elliot or the lion king ive looked up prices and they r quite expensive do they have a place like nyc does where u go on the day and get the cheap unsold tickets??
thanks for the help in advance
  • 24 Mar 2008 CanuckChick said

CanuckChick

yepp! london has that ticket thing as well!! its a booth right in the square. i went two years ago and saw one flew over the coocoo’s nest and the tickets were cheap! awesome experience! (also got to christian slater who was staring in it! hehe)
    …also, for more ideas and getting cheap prices check out this awesome site www.enjoyengland.com great advice on that one!
    cheers!

• 24 Mar 2008 Chris1982 said

Chris1982

I saw Billy Elliot last summer, I would totally recomend going to see it! It was the first time I had seen a musical and it was really quite funny. My uncle lives in London and he took me so I don’t know where he got the tickets but I do remember they were £65 each. Those were like 5 rows back dead center mind you, so you could probably get them for cheaper if you were willing to sit further back. My uncle did mention that you should get them a fair bit in advance if you can.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion