Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai island hopper West 23rd November?

16 Jul 2013 Laurynh asked

Laurynh

Travelling solo, who's doing this tour :)

• 16 Jul 2013 Tom said

Tom

Solo here too on the 23rd, few nights in Bangkok then flying to Phuket, can’t wait!!

• 16 Jul 2013 Tara said

Tara

I will be on this tour! Traveling with a friend. We are doing the China Adventure beforehand. So excited

• 16 Jul 2013 Sydz said

Sydz

Travelling with a couple of friends:-) Doing Bangkok after the tour, Tom you will have to give us tips on a few places to go.

• 18 Jul 2013 Caitlin said

Caitlin

I will be hopefully booking for this tour as well :) also travelling solo

• 18 Jul 2013 Laurynh said

Laurynh

Looking forward to it! Just so far away! Another Austraian Caitlin! :)

• 19 Jul 2013 Caitlin said

Caitlin

I just finished booking for the tour :) I can’t wait first time overseas, see you there!

• 19 Jul 2013 Tom said

Tom

This tour is now showing as full on the website, congrats Caitlin for baggin the last spot! Bring on the beaches!

• 24 Jul 2013 Laurynh said

Laurynh

Does anyone know how many people are in the group all together? :)

• 24 Jul 2013 Caitlin said

Caitlin

I’m going to take a good guess and say 40-50 since our tour is completely booked out. From what I’ve read on reviews of many tours a full group is generally around that number of people

• 24 Jul 2013 Tara said

Tara

Most contikis are around 35-50 ppl…I think I heard that this tour is a little bit smaller though. One review I read said 25-30, that may be wrong though.

• 24 Jul 2013 Caitlin said

Caitlin

Tara your probably right on the numbers since ive been looking at all the reviews for Europe trips! Haha

• 28 Oct 2013 Steph said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. I know this is a long shot but would anyone in this tour be willing to swap to the departure on the 20th or 27th or know anyone in the group who would? A friend and I really want to go however our travel dates only permit us attending the depature on the 23rd and we are absolutely devo it’s fully booked!! I inquired and there is a fee to change the date however contiki said they may be willing to waive it. Please let me know if anyone is willing to change or if its possible to spread this through the group somehow on the meetups page. You can contact me on here or my email is stephanie.veitch@hotmail.com!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion