Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA April 2014

18 Jul 2013 Caren asked

Caren

I just booked this tour. Its my first Contiki and first overseas holiday so Im really excited :)
Just wondering if anyone else has booked it or thinking of booking? :)

• 20 Aug 2013 Nattjmcdxo said

Nattjmcdxo

Emma what’s your Facebook? We have a group on there:)

• 20 Aug 2013 Emma said

Emma

Nattjmcdxo, Caren added me to the group yesterday.. All over it :) super excited!!

• 18 Sep 2013 royboy said

royboy

• 22 Sep 2013 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Hey!
    I have booked and paid for my spot on the tour aswell, I am flying from Sydney on the 7th of April to spend time with family in Indiana then flying from there to LA on the 13th April, I’ll be staying at the same hotel in LA the night before the tour starts and staying at the same hotel in NY for one more night before flying back.
    I am travelling alone aswell on my first contiki tour – so nervous but so excited. :D

• 22 Sep 2013 Caren said

Caren

Hey Kelsey!! Yay how exciting!!!
    I started up a Facebook page so we can all chat on there easier if you’d like to join. If you add me, then ill add you to the page. My last name is Grueber!!
    Just over 6.5 months and counting!!! :)

• 26 Sep 2013 royboy said

royboy

200 days to go!!!!

• 26 Sep 2013 Caren said

Caren

So SOOOO keen!!!!!!!

• 27 Sep 2013 Kate said

Kate

Hi Everyone! My friend Carmel and I have signed up for this tour as well. We are both first time Contiki travelers and it is my first time overseas! We are also arriving on the 13th from Adelaide and staying overnight at the same hotel. Can’t wait for the adventure to begin!

• 27 Sep 2013 royboy said

royboy

• 11 Oct 2013 royboy said

royboy

hey guys & girls, theres some ppl in this discussion thats not in our “meetup” forum so im just posting this in here aswell…. :-p
    how we been? just wondering if anyone else is going to be in LA a couple days before we start, & is keen to watch the lakers on the 11th?

• 11 Oct 2013 Greg said

Greg

Roy, I’ll be in LA from the 9th, and hoping to catch a baseball game. The website for Staples Centre (which is right next to our hotel) suggests there’s a couple of games there during our stay, one on the night before the tour starts and I think the other game was the Tuesday

• 19 Oct 2013 chenara1 said

Default_avatar

My Husband and I have booked this Tour. Very excited! We are from Central Qld and will be leaving Brisbane 10:15am on the 13th April! We are staying at the same Hotel as the Tour is for the Sunday night!

Have you planned anything in advance?
    We are looking to book a Basketball game soon then maybe another in New York as well as a Baseball game there too….

Default_avatar

looks like there are a few in the same age bracket (30’s) which is great!!!

Default_avatar

would love to be added to the Facebook group for this too! Let me know!
    Thanks

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion