Community_discussions_small  

Question

WW DEC 20TH 08 anyone going?

1 Feb 2008 Renee asked

Renee
Hey guys,

ive just booked on the WW for Dec 20th just wondering if anyone else is going on this tour???
im going solo so i would love to hear from anyone else doing this trip first time overseas

yay so excited Smiler
  • 3 Feb 2008 julieguru said

Default_avatar

Hi Renee! I am also going on the 20th of December with my friend Kristie.

Where are you from?
    I have been to Europe 2 times before but have never been in winter so i’m very excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Julie

• 13 Feb 2008 Renee said

Renee

hey julie,

yay im glad i know at least 2 other poepl are going! wow you’ve been to europe twice thats so awsum im jealous i reckon winter will be an amazing experince.

Im from N.S.W Australia and im soon to be 21 how old r you guys and where you from?

Renee

• 14 Feb 2008 julieguru said

Default_avatar

Hey Renee! Europe is alot of fun and by the end of the year i will be really excited to be going away.

I’m 25 and so is my friend Kristie and we are both teachers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m from Adelaide, How long are you going to be away for? Are you just doing Europe?
    I’ll be away for only a month which is my shortest overseas trip. (School holidays)

• 28 Feb 2008 Renee said

Renee

Oh wow fancy that this is my last year of study to be a teacher! im going to be primary what bout you guys? high school or primary? im sure we will have heaps in common then

yeah im just going for the tour a month becauz i wont be able to really afford more time either haha.

so how long have you two been teaching for?

• 29 Feb 2008 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hi Renee and Julie,

My friend Melissa and I are also booked on this tour. We are both teachers as well!! Seems like this trip will be full of teachers! We are both 23 and teach on the Gold Coast.

This is also my first time overseas so i’m really excited :-)

Nicole

• 29 Feb 2008 julieguru said

Default_avatar

Hi Nicole and Renee, all teachers wow! By the end of the year we will really need a break.

My friend Kristie and I are primary school teachers, we went to uni together and finished in 2004. I teach Japanese and Year 5.

What about all of you?
    And first time overseas.. you will love it! I definitely have the travelling bug Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Have you booked any flights or anything yet? I have been looking for some good deals and need to save some money as well..

Do any of you have facebook or anything?

Julie

• 5 Mar 2008 leslie_henshaw said

Default_avatar

hey guys i’ve just finish paying off my WW trip as well you guys sound pretty cool can’t wait till im there and can’t wait to meet you

• 5 Mar 2008 julieguru said

Default_avatar

Hey Leslie! Where are you from? Are you another teacher as well? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I wish i had enough money to pay off my trip already, I need to do a bit of saving!

• 9 Mar 2008 Explorer1092500 said

Default_avatar

Hello, Hayden here, Il be on this trip with my bride Kylie as part of our honeymoon. We are both from New Zealand. And im yet another teacher!

• 13 Mar 2008 amme_eilyk said

amme_eilyk

Hi, I’m Kylie hmm teachers are everywhere arent they :S

• 30 Mar 2008 leslie_henshaw said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,
    unfortunatly im not a teacher so i’ll be the odd one out i’m a 18yo hairdresser from canberra in the first yr of my apprenticeship you guys all seem pretty cool maybe you can teach me a thing or two lol… but seriously how far away is december feeling??

• 3 Apr 2008 amme_eilyk said

amme_eilyk

Lol, I’m not a teacher or intending to become one, I’m just marrying one. I’m a full time student.

December is feeling ages away at the moment, although I have a busy year so hopefully it will go fast

• 12 Apr 2008 julieguru said

Default_avatar

8 months is feeling like a looong time to wait!
    Have you booked flights yet? I booked my flight last week so I’m definitely going.

My travel agent said that our tour is almost full Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Does anyone have facebook? I have made a group for us http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11075456434

• 15 Apr 2008 amme_eilyk said

amme_eilyk

we booked ours as soon as the return flights came out, its nice to know that we dont have to worry about them, i’ll try join the facebook group, i dont really get facebook…i’m a bebo girl thru and thru

• 19 Apr 2008 leslie_henshaw said

Default_avatar

hey guys, i haven’t booked my flights yet and just wondering which airline people are flying with??

• 24 Apr 2008 Kelly said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I have just booked on this trip for 20th of dec. Iam really excited but am travelling by myself so great to here other people are going!!

Seems so long away!!!

• 24 Apr 2008 julieguru said

Default_avatar

Hey Kelly! Where are you from?

Leslie- We are flying Singapore Airlines

• 24 Apr 2008 Kelly said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Iam 23 and from perth in WA but am currently living in a country town called Manjimup in wa because i just happen to be a teacher to!!!

• 29 Apr 2008 amme_eilyk said

amme_eilyk

We are flying singapore also, apparently they r the best

• 17 May 2008 Helen said

Default_avatar

Hello all! I’m Helen and I’m booked on this date as well with my hubby-2-be Adam. We’re both graphic designers from NSW. Can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.