Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista - Sept-Oct weather

20 Jul 2013 CeeDee90 asked

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I am getting told different things in regards to weather across Europe in September to October. I know that it is Autumn at that time and coming into Winter, and i have been told warm in Australia is different to warm in Europe which makes me think i will feel the cold more over there. I have been told that it will be cool but i can get away with short and a shirt, and i've also been told to rug up in jackets. I have no idea if i am packing for cold/warm/hot weather..... because that determines how many shorts/pants, shirts, jackets, socks, i take. Does anyone know?
Thanks, i appreciate any tips :-)

• 29 Jul 2014 jess said

jess

hi im hoping u did your tour in 2013 and can give me the answer to this haha im going to be there for all of september

• 29 Jul 2014 CeeDee90 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jessie,
    I sure did…. Ok so i packed mostly winter stuff…. I wore pants that turn into shorts because i actually needed shorts for a few days but 3/4 of the time i was cold… Most of the time i had a jacket on, some of that time i wih i had warmer clothes… Make sure you take nice clothes…. Make sure at least one jacket is waterproof. It did rain a little… You can always buy clothes over there but make sure you take a minimum of a few sets of clothes…. If you go through hostels, washing isn’t an issues, if you go through hotels like i did, not many chances to wash so bring fast drying clothes if you are going to wash in shower otherwise i suggest you bring at least a week’s worth… Hope i’ve helped

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion