Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Encounter November 23rd 2013 advice??

21 Jul 2013 Rhiannon asked

Rhiannon

Hey guys,

I'm going on the European Encounter on the 23rd November 2013, and I would really appreciate any advice or tips that anyone may have as this is my first tour!
Any advice on
- how much money do you recommend I take over?
- luggage to pack/what not to pack
Any advice in general would be great!

• 22 Aug 2013 Carly said

Carly

Hey Rhiannon,
    Im also doing the European Encounter, November 23rd! I’m going solo, i’m so nervous and excited. I have been looking into ‘recommended money’ and on most discussion forums on the internet say’s around 75 euros a day! some say less and some said more, depending on how many tours you go on and money you spend. I’m still not sure what luggage to pack tho, i’m guessing its going to be cold! I have no idea if people are going to be taking straighteners and such?

• 23 Aug 2013 Rhiannon said

Rhiannon

Oh I’m going with my cousin and I am also nervous! But also excited! I have been talking to a friend who went on Contiki in January and did a tour similar to this one and they said they spent 1500 euro, and they did most of the optional tours! I feel that has helped with a rough idea on how much I need! I wi be bringing my straightener! Haha! They also said that they only bought with them one jumper and they bought one over there! I hope this helps!

• 9 Dec 2013 MikeFromCA said

MikeFromCA

How was the trip?
    I’m booked for April 10-26th.

~Mike. :o)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion