Community_discussions_small  

Question

Peru Uncovered - 11 Sept 2013

22 Jul 2013 Jeremy asked

Jeremy

I plan on signing up sometime this week, anyone else on the fence or already signed up? This will be my second Contiki trip, first being in China, and it was amazing. Im super excited for this one, I might be there a day early, hit me up if you plan on attending or will be in the area.

• 3 Aug 2013 TayleeJ said

TayleeJ

Hi Jeremy! I will be going. Will be travelling alone and it’s my first contiki (first trip ever really…suuuuper excited but nervous!)

• 3 Aug 2013 TayleeJ said

TayleeJ

I think a couple of people (myself included) have said they will be checking in to the hotel the day before it starts. I’m staying with a fmily for a few nights before too

• 4 Aug 2013 belle said

belle

Hey!
    I’m thinking of doing the same!
    Have you booked yet?
    Belle

• 6 Aug 2013 Jonathan Fairburn said

Jonathan Fairburn

i’m all booked in guys and looking at arriving somewhere around 8pm on the 10th. Hopefully before but allowing for airports, customs and taxi’s I’m guessing 8. I am a Contiki virgin I’m afraid, Can’t wait though!!
    Jono.

• 4 Sep 2013 Jeremy said

Jeremy

I fly in around 430 in the morning on the 10th!

Just six more days :)

• 5 Sep 2013 TayleeJ said

TayleeJ

See you then! I’m leaving tomorrow morning and as a first time traveller and on my own, have never been so nervous in my life haha. Look forward to meeting you all very soon though

• 9 Sep 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Taylee – I’m traveling on my own for the first time too – soooo freakin nervous!!! Makes me a feel a little better knowing you’re feeling the same way ! See you all soon. :)

• 19 Feb 2014 holiday said

Default_avatar

Wow.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.