Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY 22nd Aug 2013

22 Jul 2013 Chelsea asked

Chelsea

Hey,

Is anyone doing this trip and will be in LA before the tour starts? Also has anyone done this trip? I'm a solo traveller and never been to LA before, any advice would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks in advice!
Chelsea :)

• 31 Jul 2013 Daylan said

Daylan

Hey chelsea im also doing this tour solo and ill be in from the 21st, just act like a tourist im sure you will do fine just dont do anything gangsterish lol

• 1 Aug 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey guys, can I get ur email addys for the VIP vegas all access club and pool pass. u get all access to pool parties and clubs, no lines, free drinks and VIP entrance. Everyone else on the tour is already doing it. all I need is ur email and I will send u the invoice. party like a rockstar in vegas and so it in style.

• 1 Aug 2013 Chelsea said

Chelsea

Ahh ok! Thanks for the advice, see you on the trip! :)

chipelz

Can i get ur email for the invoice :) if u r going to Vegas, and going to go clubbing and to the pool parties, you may as well be VIP and get free drinks, no lines, instead of standing for hours on end and finally Geting in, paying a fortune in cover charges. U can contact me on chipelz@live.com or the web pg is www.facebook.com/vegasviptours

• 1 Aug 2013 Daylan said

Daylan

Scam you think chelsea?

chipelz

No scam, If u don’t want to do it that’s fine. I’m organising this to make it enjoyable for everyone. Thers 2 free days in vegas. people don’t understand how huge Vegas is. And how it works. If u don’t know the right people U r left standing for hours outside clubs while all the VIP members get in. plus cover charges r outrages. if u bar hop u r paying $80/club and drinks on top of that. I met promotors for the clubs that’s the only reason I can get everyone in as VIP so no lines, bottle service etc

• 5 Aug 2013 Chelsea said

Chelsea

Maybe, it’ll probably be really expensive, I’m sure in the email it said everyone in my tour is doing it which must not be true!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.