Community_discussions_small  

Question

packing for italy?

25 Jan 2007 asturgeon asked

Default_avatar
What were some "man i'm glad i brought that" items that some of you took with you on your trips? this will be my first trip to Italy and i'm not sure what or how much to pack. I'm going on the Italian Espresso trip in may (9 days). PLEASE HELP!
  • 27 Jan 2007 guitrchik3 said

Default_avatar

1. Pepto Bismol =)

For me there were tons of things I was SO happy that I brought with me. I bought granola bars and thank goodness because the food in Italy didn’t always fit my diet. Make sure you definitely bring basic medical things you may need because they aren’t always easy to find there. Bring things like tylenol and cold pills and what not. I also got some extreme bug bites in Italy (even in the middle of January) so I would recommend some bug spray. It was also quite warm so if you are going in the summer I’d highly recommend some sun screen, sunglasses, stuff like that.

Another thing you should definitely bring…some nice clothes. Like sassy going out to clubs kind of clothing. I brought a lot of jeans and casual stuff so when everyone went out at night I felt like a bum. (FYI shoes in Italy were insanely expensive…clothing in general is a lot more than it is here in the US)

Don’t forget to bring tons of film and your appetite for Gelati because Italy is amazing!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.