Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western September 18th 2013

22 Jul 2013 almabackman asked

almabackman

Hey everyone!

Just booked the Wild Western tour on September 18th. I'm from Sweden and traveling solo! Anyone else going? Didn't see too many in the MeetUp forum for this tour :) I'll prolly arrive in LA the night before after being in Canada for a time, not sure if I'll get a room at the Contikihotel though..

I'm so excited for this tour! :)

• 23 Jul 2013 Abuzar said

Abuzar

I have booked the next one on 25 th Sept. Better to book double tree hotel through contiki asap to avoid hassles on departure day early morning!have a great vacation!

• 23 Jul 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

I have requested to book it but they weren’t sure there were any available, so I’m waiting for confirmation :)

• 25 Jul 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey.. my friend Kirsty and I (the two on the MeetUP so far) are doing this tour – we will be there 2 nights before but we are staying with some friends who live there – its my birthday the day before so I will apologise in advance for day 1 of the tour as I may not be in the best of states.. you are welcome to join the celebrations on the 17th if you have nothing planned – so far we have no idea what we are doing just going to experience the night life of LA :) look forward to meeting you :)

• 25 Jul 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

@Rachel Nice to meet you :) That would be great to join you! I don’t know yet when I arrive in LA, since I’m flying in from a trip in Canada. I’ll tell you when I know, guess I have ti book them soon :) How long are you staying after the tour?

Now…. where is everyone else who’s going on this tour? :) seems like it’s fully booked according to Contiki!

• 25 Jul 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Hey!

I am doing the California Highlights starting on the 24th of Sept. From what I hear the Wild Western joins up with that in Vegas! Should be a good laugh.

Steve

• 25 Jul 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

It seems so :) see you in Vegas then Steve!

• 30 Jul 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

@Alma we will have to meet at the Contiki hotel the night before to meet the tour guide etc so can meet up with you then I’m sure.. After the tour we are with our friends again and then going to Anaheim for 2 nights.. what are you doing after the tour?

@Steve – see you in Vegas!!! :)

• 30 Jul 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

Hi my friend and I are doing LA to the bay same date! I think they are joint! Also staying at double tree couple nights before! :)

• 30 Jul 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Nice one. See ye all in Vegas.

• 30 Jul 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

@Rachel Sounds good! I have not decided yet wether to stay a couple of days in Los Angeles or fly home the day after. I want to get time for some (a lot) shopping!! :)

@Kimbo Yeah seems like we’re on the same tour all the way til San Fran :) See you then!

• 1 Aug 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey guys, if your doing any contiki tour, where your going through LAS VEGAS.

message me on chipelz@live.com or on www.facebook.com/vegasviptours

I can get u VIP to all the pool parties and night clubs, you get free drinks, free entrance, no lines, and VIP treatment. party like rock stars!

if you want to party like rockstarZzZ, send me your email, and I will send the invoice :)

xoxo

• 27 Aug 2013 Kimbo said

Kimbo

Does anyone know when we book for the extra activities such as the helicopter ride at grand canon?

• 29 Aug 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

@Kimbo – we book the optionals on tour with the tour manager :)

@alma – me and my friend are now staying at the contiki hotel for our 2 nights pre tour – see you at the meeting

NOT LONG NOW!!!! :)

• 29 Aug 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Question. Have many people checked into the meetup thing on yere tour?
    Either people going on my tour are lazy and couldn’t be bothered or else I am going to be a one man California Highlights tour!!!!!

• 29 Aug 2013 almabackman said

almabackman

@stek83 No theres only like 4 ppl in ours, guess It’s lazyness :) i dont think Ive checked in yet.

• 29 Aug 2013 Stek83 said

Stek83

Laziness it is then. I have checked in alright. Did it early as otherwise id forget! Also the Contiki pack arrived in the post the other day!

• 30 Aug 2013 Alex said

Alex

Hey everybody!
    I´m also doing the Wild Western tour starting on the 18th of September. I´m from Germany and travelling solo. I will arrive in LA the night before and will stay in the Contiki hotel, too ;-)

• 5 Sep 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Ive created a facebook group for this tour – join in :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/696015727079278/members/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.