Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Adventurer starting 2 May 2008

7 Dec 2007 Dwayne said

Default_avatar
Hi All
Has anyone booked or thinking about going on this tour??
if so, it would be great to here from people!
Im looking to book in the next week or two. Ill be travellig solo and will be my first time to Europe!
  • 22 Dec 2007 Explorer1083384 said

Default_avatar

Hey there!!

My cousin and I are both going on that tour!! First time we’ve been to Europe or overseas in general (except I’ve been to some of the pacific islands). We just booked last week, are you definately going? Be good to ‘meet’ some of the other group members,

jodes

• 22 Dec 2007 Dwayne said

Default_avatar

Cool! Finally some other people going on the tour!
    I booked it last week so its all locked in now.
    Im 23 from Melbourne. Where are you guys from?
    Ive been on one contiki tour before in the US and that was awesome. This one looks like it will be even bigger!
    Send us an email if you like: dwaynewathen@hotmail.com. Im also on facebook too
    Dwayne

• 30 Dec 2007 Explorer1084076 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone..

My name is Chantelle im 20 my girlfriend Ashlee 20 and i are going on this tour..
    We cant wait our 1st time to europe..

we have face book and myspace if u want details just reply to me or email me on chantelle_db@hotmail.com (or MSN)

hope to talk to you all soon.

xoxo

• 3 Jan 2008 blonde_babe877 said

blonde_babe877

hey guys!!

I did this exact tour last year (May 02, 2007). I just wanted to let you guys know that it was the best trip of my life. I’ve been to Europe before this trip, and have been all over the Caribbean and Mexico, but I’ve never had an experience like this. Not only did we see some of the most amazing sights in the world, but I met the most amazing people from all over on my tour!!

If you guys need any advice, please let me know!! Here are a few pointers that can help:

- Do all of the optional excursions! My favs: white water rafting and paragliding in Austria, dinners in Italy, Greece, France and The Netherlands, the gondola ride in Venice, tour of Pompeii, Vienna Schnapps Museum..soo amazing!!
    - Laundry facilities are available ALMOST everywhere..but make sure to pack layers..it can get really warm in May, but can also get cool..especially in the Swiss Alps and in the Northern climates earlier on in the trip
    - bring more money than you think you need..with all that gelato, shopping, and drinking, it adds up, but sooo worth it all! NO REGRETS!!!

HAVE A BLAST GUYS!!!!!!!!!

• 8 Jan 2008 Dwayne said

Default_avatar

Thanks for that info. Thats great news to hear!!
    Im also looking to go to Wimbledon, Euro 2008, running with the bulls and that tomato throwing festival after the tour. If anyone is keen to join me let me know!

• 13 Jan 2008 Explorer1084076 said

Default_avatar

hi blonde, just wanted to know how much money did you spend last year on this trip??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion