Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrast May 13th 2011 :)

25 Nov 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22
Hey guys,
Just booked my 2011 contrast tour it starts on the 13th may, Is anyone else going on this tour ? Smiler
  • 1 Dec 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

Hey Kyle,
    im thinking of doing this tour aswell..
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you travelling on your own?

• 2 Dec 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hey torz,
    Yeah I am travelling solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> How old are u and where are u from ? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I cant wait for this tour i hope u do book it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Dec 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

i am 20 years old, will be 21 by the time of the tour, and im from sydney, australia.

how about you? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Dec 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Ok Awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I am 22 and will have my 23rd birthday while on the tour so looking foward to that Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I am from Tamworth ..
    So Have you booked this tour yet ? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Dec 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

oh cool…that should be pretty fun! =)

my birthday is also in may, but before the tour starts..

no i haven’t booked yet, because im still trying to decide whether to do this departure or the april 21st one..

are you travelling before or after the tour?

• 7 Dec 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

ok cool Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> hope u do choose this one ..
    I am doing a few days before and after in london..

• 7 Dec 2010 Michelle_NZ said

Default_avatar

Hiya, I’m about to book this tour, am 25, female, from NZ. Can’t wait! Am also keen to travel around Europe more after the Contiki as have bought a 1-way ticket. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Dec 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hi Thats great I am so glad someone else has booked this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I am really looking foward to it ..
    Hope to talk to u some more before we leave Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Dec 2010 Aliesha :) said

Aliesha :)

Hey guys, I have booked for this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> yay cannot wait its my first time with Contiki – have heard a few good things and bad so im hoping for the best. I am 21 (just had a birthday) and come from Yeppoon in Queensland which is north of Brisbane. How did you guys go with your flights, did you manage to get cheap ones? have you paid everything off? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Also are people staying in the Contiki hotel the night before the trip, how long before and after is everyone planning to hang around? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Dec 2010 Michelle_NZ said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m heading to the UK at the end of April and am hanging out with friends for a couple of weeks before our Contiki, and then am staying in the Contiki hotel the night before the trip, in a double room so I guess they just put us with random people!? I have a one-way ticket and am getting the UK 2 yr working Visa so am keen to do lots of travel after the Contiki too! Can’t wait, gona be so much fun Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

OMG wow are you serious? Im going to be doing that same visa at the end of the year (if i can save up enough!!) i will be spending some time with friends after the Contiki. So excited. Where abouts are you from in NZ, as im a kiwi to and just have been living in Australia for 1 year Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> miss home though. Yeah i guess they put us with randoms!! so with the visa thing dont you have to prove that you are going to leave the country after the two years? how do you do that?? what company did you go through? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Dec 2010 Michelle_NZ said

Default_avatar

Heya! hmmm I haven’t really looked into all the details of the visa yet, but i don’t think you have to have a return flight booked or anything. Will apply for it probably around feb. I’m not going through a company, am just going to do the forms online to save some $. Crazy I’m actually an Aussie living in NZ (although have been here almost 20 yrs), i live in hamilton at the moment Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where were you from here? And in Aus now? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Dec 2010 Aliesha :) said

Thats a good idea doing it yourself as through a company you will be paying more. It takes a while to process it so make sure that you get it etc Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I come from Auckland Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> but have been to Hamilton so much. Its a nice place. Im currently living in Yeppoon (which is a flight away from Brisbane) How much money are you taking over with you? I was thinking of getting a loan. . . have you paid all your flights and the Contiki tour off? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> SO SUPER EXCITED Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 31 Dec 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hey Girls Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    My name is kyle and i am 22, I have booked and payed for this tour and my flights so now just saving the spending money Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> cabt wait …. I am staying in london 1 night before and a night after the tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Jan 2011 Kendall said

Kendall

Hi Guys,
    my name is kendall and my partners name is Luke & we are heading on this tour as well. I’m 21 and Luke is 24 and we are so pumped for this trip! Where from Adelaide in Aus and are heading out to London 2 weeks before the trip. We plan on staying 4 months after travelling round and working a bit i think,, so it would be great to make some friends on tour! I see some ppl will be having bdays on tour I will be to so it’s going to be one big celebration : ) look forward to hearing back from you guys

• 14 Jan 2011 Aliesha :) said

Hey Kendall glad you found the page, 2 girls who I have found on facebook are also going Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i was getting a bit worried myself as there doesnt seem to be many people going on this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Hope everyone is well. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Jan 2011 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hi kendall Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Thats awesome thats you guys are booked , Was starting to worry like aliesha that there was not many picking this tour.
    So excited tho cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> My birthday is on the 27th of may when is yours ?

• 20 Jan 2011 Samwise said

Default_avatar

Hey guys – my name is Sam (Samantha) I’m 25 and I wll be for my whole trip!! Massive round the world for me – I’m from Melbourne, and I’m travelling for 6 months – I’m doing 3 in UK/Europe, and 3 across america….this contiki will be about 3 weeks into my trip as I’m travelling solo (freaking out!) and have never been anywhere before….starting to get really close, and I’m so excited!! I cannot wait!!

Find me on Facebook if you want – Samantha Goold birthday 18/11/85 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jan 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hi, I’m joining this tour, paid for and everything!
    I’m really nervous but excited too, this will be my first time travelling by myself and leaving the country.
    I’m 21 from Adelaide, Australia and would love to get to know some people before the tour starts.
    x Chantelle

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion