Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrast May 13th 2011 :)

25 Nov 2010 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22
Hey guys,
Just booked my 2011 contrast tour it starts on the 13th may, Is anyone else going on this tour ? Smiler
  • 29 Jan 2011 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hey Chantelle,
    Thats awesome we have another person on the tour :) I am also really nervous this is my first trip aswell and going solo..
    I am on Facebook if you want to chat some more ? Kyle Goodwin birthday 27/5/88 :)

• 30 Jan 2011 Kendall said

Kendall

Hi,

My bday is on the 18th of May on the tour Kyle! will be heaps of fun! Hi Chantelle, I am also 21 from Adelaide going on this tour, where abouts in Adelaide im down south in Christies Beach! so glad to see most of us are Australian will be a big party : )

• 31 Jan 2011 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Thats Awesome Kendall : )
    Will be some unforgetable birthdays i bet!!! Only 14 weeks till we leave :) so excited cant wait..

• 31 Jan 2011 Aliesha :) said

Aliesha :)

Hey guys are you all on facebook? Was thinking of making a facebook page for our trip that way we can talk about the trip and any questions we may have, otherwise maybe add each other. Hey Chantelle, i have just turned 21 last month and so super excited about the tour, cannot stop thinking about it! excited to see more people are going :) Kyle and Chantelle my email address is Leesha_chocolate@hotmail. com – look me up on facebook – theres also 2 other girls on facebook who are going on our tour :) hope everyones well!! :)

• 31 Jan 2011 Ryan :) said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I just booked this tour as well! So pumped! I am Ryan from Toronto, Canada age 23 and this is my first time traveling with Contiki and cannnot wait :) I’m getting to London one night before the tour…so May 10th or 11th i believee at the Royal National hotel….but only bought a one-way ticket and plan on staying for who knows how long after the tour! haha…but yeah its great to meet all of you this will be the trip of a lifetime for sure! :) :)

• 1 Feb 2011 Samwise said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, this is so exciting! Kyle, Aliesha – thanks for adding me on Facebook, such a great way to stay in touch before the big trip!!

Ryan -welcome! I’m doing quite a bit of travelling over there myself – after the contiki i have hired a car for 17 days to go road tripping up around England and Scotland – i have 3 spare seats in the car if anyone wants to join me! ….don’t quite have a one-way ticket though, that’s exciting!

• 1 Feb 2011 Aliesha :) said

Hey Ryan good to know more people are coming :D Thats cool, are we all staying at the Royal National Hotel? Im so super jealous of you both, if i had my act together i would have had my visa ready so i could come and travel with you guys!! I am planning to be living in England by the end of the year so you never know you guys could be there too :) The visa is for two years. Ryan feel free to add us on facebook :) Leehs_chocolate@hotmail.com. Sam so excited to have another friend on facebook, what are you looking forward to the most??

• 1 Feb 2011 Aliesha :) said

Sorry its Leesha_chocolate@hotmail.com – hope to hear from you soon!

• 1 Feb 2011 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hey Ryan
    Thats awesome another person on the tour :) Starting to get a good group together :)
    I am also staying at the Royal National and will be there the day before :) Feel free to add me on Facebook anyone so we can all chat before we go :) kyle goodwin birthday 27/5/88
    Talk soon :P

• 2 Feb 2011 Samwise said

Default_avatar

Hey guys – I’m not at the Royal National, am staying at the Generator Hostel – but its really close to the Royal National!! Yay!! :)

• 3 Feb 2011 ClarissaRoss said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!
    My names Clarissa, Ive also booked on the tour :)
    Im 20 and from Brisbane, Queensland. Im travelling by myself aswell so im pretty excited to chat to you all before we leave :)

• 3 Feb 2011 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hey Clarissa,
    Thats Awesome Welcome aboard :) I am 22 from NSW also travelling solo.
    I think we will have a awesome time , Most of us are on facebook so we can chat more before we leave :)
    Do you have face book?
    Talk soon :)

• 10 Feb 2011 ClarissaRoss said

Default_avatar

I sure do have facebook :) Clarissa Ross, Birthday 15/07/90.
    I love the idea of a fb group :)

• 13 Feb 2011 Erin said

Erin

Hi everyone, my name is Erin and I am heading over on a 1 way ticket to London with my cousin Amy we are both booked and payed for. I am getting really excited and nervious at the same time, sounds like there should be a few good noghts out for bdays :)

• 13 Feb 2011 Kyle 22 said

Kyle 22

Hey Erin and Amy Thats awesome :)
    Have you girls got facebook ? Would be good to talk to you some more before we go ? :)
    Talk soon :)
    Kyle

• 16 Feb 2011 Aliesha :) said

Hi Erin and Amy, so cool to see more people joining the tour :) We are mostly all on facebook and on each others facebook so feel free to add us :) how did you get away with a one way ticket, are you doing the 2 year working visa?? Customs may stop you coming through on a one way ticket – :/ I see you are from NZ, i am from auckland but currently living in Australia. Hope you are both well. Talk soon :)

• 16 Feb 2011 Michelle_NZ said

Default_avatar

Hey guys

I only have a one-way ticket, so I just emailed the agent who processed my visa for me (which got approved today btw, whoop!), and he said “You can travel on a one way ticket. You are not expected to hold a return ticket for two years time.”

A friend of mine said some people can get denied at customes, but only if you seem a bit suspect. but apparently we’ll all get asked lots of questions, eek! Sure it will be fine!

Not long now … :-D

• 17 Feb 2011 Erin said

Erin

Hey guys,
    Yes have a 1 ticket and going on the youth mobility visa for 2 years, we were told that a return ticket does not have to be booked yet as a open ticket is only valid for 1 year?
    I am so excited I only have 79 sleeps until we fly out, looking forward to Disneyland on the way over :)

• 21 Feb 2011 Tim said

Tim

Hey Guys,

I’m on this tour as well, can’t to fly out! I’m getting to London a few days before the tour and I’m travelling around Europe some more afterwards as well, I got a 2 year visa.

So did you guys actually make a facebook group for this? mine is timboooo@hotmail.com

and hey Erin I was told the same thing, if you have a 2 year visa then you don’t have to book your a return flight.

• 27 Feb 2011 ClarissaRoss said

Default_avatar

Hey Tim, I dont think theres a facebook group yet but good to see more people are joining the tour :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion