Community_discussions_small  

Comment

camping aug 20th - sept 9th

13 Feb 2008 chants said

Default_avatar
Hi, anyone else going on this camping trip, would be great to hear from you guys Wink
  • 13 Feb 2008 Katrina said

Katrina

I’m thinking of booking this trip this week! most likely will, i need 3 mths to save up and i can pay in installments through my TA etc so its all good Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

its the only time i can get off work this year unfortunately, i might not be going back to london though, might be heading off to italy and germany for a week or two to stay with friends Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> depends on work and whether i end up quitting my job!

• 13 Feb 2008 chants said

Default_avatar

Hi Katrina
    I do hope that you will book this trip, we can then count down the days together, it’s so far off but work is keeping me busy so the time seems to be moving fast. I’ll only be in London a day before and a day after the trip. The day before I am meeting a friend that moved to London last year, really excited to see her Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Here’s to having a blast Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Chantall

• 14 Feb 2008 Katrina said

Katrina

ahh hey chantal! im booking it this week Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> my TA is just sorting some stuff out for me sending it over and away I go. perfect!

if you wanna chat then my email is k.cimetta@googlemail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Feb 2008 chants said

Default_avatar

Cool! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> only about 6 months to go, sooooo excited.Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Life’s a ball just roll with it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Mar 2008 ~ * Claire * ~ said

~ * Claire * ~

Hey! I’m going on this tour too…i cant wait. Just need to pay my deposit next week and then I sorted.
    So excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Will be my first contiki tour, and first experience of camping for 3weeks on the trot :-s
    I’m going with my housemate laura who is as excited as me. Wooo will be my birthday on tour too, what a way to end my teenage years – in monaco too!

• 22 Mar 2008 chants said

Default_avatar

Hey Claire

Coolio:-) Another cool reason to have loads of fun, we must be sure to party up a storm in Monaco. So excited that there will be some more people, got a little worried that it would only be the two of us. Till then, see you soon. EXCITING Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Cheerio, chants

• 25 Mar 2008 Mattchew said

Mattchew

Hey Everyone,

Well Im all booked on this tour too! Cant wait.

This is going to be my first contiki tour too, and im doing it solo.

I’m actually going to be in london as of the 25th june, Ive got my working holiday maker Visa and intend on staying in the UK for 2 years, and doing a fair bit of travelling Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Well if any of ya’s are up for a Chat ====> synthetic_catastrophy@hotmail.com

Thanx Matt Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2008 ~ * Claire * ~ said

~ * Claire * ~

Holiday booked Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Now all I need to do is save those pennies Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->
    See you all in august, woooop!
    If u wanna chat my email is
    ch88@hotmail.co.uk
    Claire
    xxx

• 10 Apr 2008 Emily:) said

Default_avatar

Howdy guys! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    im also going on this trip! my 1st contiki. im going solo and working in london b4hand! cant wait, wil b awsum! my email is emilyfairy1@hotmail.com if any1 wants to drop me a line!

• 12 Apr 2008 Mattchew said

Mattchew

Sweet !!

More Confirmed People going Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Hurry Up August!

• 2 May 2008 Kim said

Default_avatar

Hi guys
    I’m also going to be on this tour. I am travelling alone and this will be my first contiki, and first time to Europe! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Looking forward to it soo much.
    My email is kimz_spot@hotmail.com if anyone is keen to chat (Put something obvious in the subject line).
    KIM

• 12 May 2008 Cardiffkiwi said

Default_avatar

Hay guys looking at this trip cant wait… im traveling alone and so lookin 4ward 2 it?? anyone living in london after the trip and looking on traveling more?? my email is guppyster341@hotmail.com or www.bebo.com/LeonWatkins

• 8 Jun 2008 Kristen said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am going on this trip as well.. Im going solo nd am soooo excited… first trip 2 europe as well folowing by studying in austria afterwards! My email is perko_313@hotmail.com
    Kristen xoxo

• 10 Jun 2008 WowDoggy said

WowDoggy

Hi everyone!!
    me and my mate claire r booking up 4 this trip so hopefully c u guyz ther!

we r so xcited about goin! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

email: ghod_gave_me_style@hotmail.com
    bebo: www.bebo.com/wowdoggy

• 10 Jun 2008 ~ * Claire * ~ said

~ * Claire * ~

wooo the trip looks to be filling up :-D
    paid it off the other day so just saving the spending money now, though I need to stop buying clothes for the trip, that will never fit in my bag loool
    xxx Claire xxx

• 11 Jun 2008 Mattchew said

Mattchew

Yes Claire, Stop buying clothes!!!

Save Your Pennys for Duty Free Booze over the channel!!

Well its only 13 days till i leave for the UK now, Dunno how long till Our trip but it will be here fast

Matt Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Jun 2008 chants said

Default_avatar

heya y’all
    So excited, exactly 2 months and 2 days until our trip starts, YEAH!!!can hardly wait…
    :-) :-)
    cheers to having a ball
    Chants

• 23 Jun 2008 Mattchew said

Mattchew

Howdee Everyone,

Just under 2 months to go now, but for me Its time to leave for good old London, Then im off To explore eastern Europe for the next 6 weeks Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Im so Excited, Well not for the 22 Hours of sitting on a plane (and the rest).

So i wont be comming online much But feel free to email me on > mm_01@live.com <

Anyways See ya all In a few months Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Jun 2008 Charlotte said

Charlotte

Hey everyone!
    I’m on this trip too, doing it alone, slightly scared but so excited!! are people going to be in london the evening before?
    x x x

• 26 Jun 2008 chants said

Default_avatar

SHOUT OUT!!! to y’all Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Heya Charlotte :-)
    So exciting, time is nearly here.
    I’m arriving in London the day before and staying at the RN, will be exciting to find my way around Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->…would be fun to check out London’s night scene after the meeting:-)
    Where will you be travelling from and are you going to be staying on after the tour.

C ya soon…YEAH

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion