Community_discussions_small  

Question

The big tiki (13 sept-3 okt 2013)

24 Jul 2013 angelique asked

angelique

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for travelbuddy's who are joinng the big tiki tour at the 13th of september till the 3rd of october.
I will be traveling on my own so it would be great talking to someone before I fly to the other side of the world.
I can't wait! So hope to speak to you soon!

greets, angelique (the netherlands)

• 22 Aug 2013 Coxy said

Coxy

Hey Angelique
    I’m on the Big Tiki for the 13th September too!
    Not travelling as far as I’m from Aust but excited to have a travel buddy already cos I’m also going solo!
    Bec

• 22 Aug 2013 angelique said

angelique

Hey Rebecca,

So great to hear from you finaly someone who join me ;) do you have fb? So we can get to know each other a bit more. I’ll be flying through melbourne. And arrieve a day before the tour in Auckland. So nice to hear from you.. greats angelique

• 23 Aug 2013 Coxy said

Coxy

HEY! I get to Auckland the day before as well – so def should meet up before we hit the road running. There is also a place you can chat with others on the tour in the ‘Meet-Ups’ section, if you haven’t already.
    Yeah I’m on FB too – will make it good to recognise someone before we get started. One friendly face at least. Bec

• 23 Aug 2013 angelique said

angelique

Yeah we should def meet up before we hit the road for three weeks haha.. I haven’t check this site out jet so I don’t know what the easiest way is to arrange things. ;) I m so glad you responsed to me haha…it makes my very long flight a bit easier when you know your not alone in Auckland. My name is angelique hoeks from oss so you can always add me to fb. Hope to talk to you soon. I hope you can forgive my rubbish written English as I’m writhing this message on my phone haha…:p
    P.s I’m very friendly ;) haha ….

• 1 Sep 2013 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Hey Angelique my friend and I are doing the Big Tiki too and would love to meet up with fellow travellers before the big tour hits off!! I’m hoping to get a few people together for introductions and that on the 12th at 8pm at the Sale Street bar if your interested :-) My friend Tasha and I arrive in Auckland on the 10th. Can’t wait to meet you.

• 1 Sep 2013 angelique said

angelique

Hi Stephanie, I’m always in for a drink ;)would be geest meeting you all. I will be ariving at 1 pm so that won’t be a problem. Are you staying at the mecure hotel aswell? Maybe it’s easier to meet in the lobby at 7:30 pm so we can walk together to the pub?

• 7 Sep 2013 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Hey Angelique, Tasha and I are staying at Rydges but we can definitely meet you in the lobby of the Mercure at 7:30 and go from there :-). Can’t wait to meet you!!

• 7 Sep 2013 angelique said

angelique

That would be great! I will tell rebecca and molly about this through fb. I will be in the air from theusday so I probably can’t response to you after that. So 7.30 is a date! Can’t wait to meet you all. But First the long flight! ;) see you soon!!!

• 9 Sep 2013 angelique said

angelique

I don’t know if you have fb but if you want to you can add me, if something is changing with the meet up you can reach me. Angelique hoeks from oss. See you soon!

• 10 Sep 2013 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Awesome, can’t wait to meet you :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion