Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Cabaret Show Advice

19 Jun 2008 TravelingTeacher714 said

Default_avatar
Ok, so I'm whirling next month, and have been told i absolutely HAVE to see the Moulin Rouge show. The tour offers an optional Nouvelle Eve show, but the reviews aren't that great. Is it smart to purchase the Moulin Rouge tix as of now, or should I wait till I'm actually in Paris before I do so? I found some websites that offer the show for pretty cheap. Thanks!
  • 19 Jun 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

I would buy in advance for the night you want to go – I’m pretty sure it will get booked out otherwise and then you’ll miss out altogether…wouldn’t want that!

• 19 Jun 2008 Jess-ade said

Default_avatar

Hi TravelingTeacher,

I’d like to get my Moulin Rouge tickets before I go as well – which sites did you find pretty cheap tickets?

Cheers!

• 19 Jun 2008 Bradleyc123 said

Bradleyc123

hi , hoping i can shed some light on this

most 9pm shows will be booked out so you may need to opt for the 11pm show.

i am travelling in late september, and i could only get the 11pm show, booked it about 3 weeks ago, so best bet is to book in advance.

do it via their website, thats what i did!

• 19 Jun 2008 TravelingTeacher714 said

Default_avatar

OK so i found this website that offers the tour of lights AND tickets to the Moulin Rouge show – without dinner. I’m a little suspicious because it’s only 75 Euros and all other tickets on other websites are at least 99….any ideas?
    http://www.discount-paris.com/specialCabaret.asp?searchMeta=Moulin+Rouge

• 19 Jun 2008 Bradleyc123 said

Bradleyc123

Yeh that doe seem a little odd, my ticket was 89 euro’s for the 11pm show via the website

• 19 Jun 2008 Jess-ade said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by TravelingTeacher714:
    OK so i found this website that offers the tour of lights AND tickets to the Moulin Rouge show – without dinner. I’m a little suspicious because it’s only 75 Euros and all other tickets on other websites are at least 99….any ideas?

Hey I think I’ve worked your price out – it’s in pounds not euros so appears cheaper but probably is not!

• 19 Jun 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

I would definitely recommend doing Nouvelle Eve. It was quite good. If you are a fan of things like Cirque Du Soleil you’ll love it. A lot of people from our tour did it, and its a great way to finish off the trip with everyone. I was hesitant myself but a girl on our tour had lived in France and seen both, and said both were worth it.

• 19 Jun 2008 TravelingTeacher714 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jess-ade:
    quote:
    Originally posted by TravelingTeacher714:

Hey I think I’ve worked your price out – it’s in pounds not euros so appears cheaper but probably is not!

Ukh I think you’re right it’s gonna be $147 US dollars…eeek

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion