Renting a car in London

18 Jul 2010 CharlesF-M said

I have a few days in UK after my tour, I was thinking of renting a car to see Scotland, and maybe Wales.

I was looking at the IDP and it says it is a translation of a drivers licence. My licence New Brunswick Canada drivers licence is completely translated in English and French. Do I need a IDP?
  • 18 Jul 2010 PinaI said


    Wow. Driving in the UK. You’re game! Personally, I would just use the national rail system. It’s cheap and efficient and you dono’t have to think about where you’re going and how to get there LOL!

  • 19 Jul 2010 CharlesF-M said


    The National rail system is good, but I like the flexibility of deciding at the last minute where to go. It also involves a lot of firsts like dirst time driving on the Left, First time driving in a big city, and driving across a country (In Canada that takes weeks to do.)

  • 22 Jul 2010 CharlesF-M said

  • 17 Mar 2012 Leo21 said


    I think its one of the nice blog that you have shared here.
    中古車査定 | 車売却

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 3 years

This comment was posted about over 4 years ago. It has been discussed 6 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

  • CharlesF-M
  • PinaI
  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.