Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.
had any 1 done the ultimate european 45day
- 1 response so far
Hey, i just got back from the UE, best time ever!!
* Well depending on what part of the year really depends on what to take. I left on August24 so the first half was nice and warm, most ppl stuck to shorts and T-shirts or singlet tops. The later half it starts to get a bit cooler especially around Austria and Switzerland. i only had one pair of long pants would’ve been nice to have 2 but i managed without.
* Backpack or Suitcase it really is up to you, there are alot of places where you will not want to wait for lifts and walk up the stairs so if u can carry a suitcase go for it. I had a suitcase which was fine i could carry it though.
* Money that is a hard question to answer mainly because people spend differently and want to buy lots of gifts. Alot of people budgeted around 50euros a day which is alot in some places and not enough in others. i was bad and didn’t go with a budget i had a little over $4000 saved to spend, plus i was getting paid while i was away so i wasn’t worried, but i didn’t spend the whole $4000. Considering alot of the meals are included lunch was the only thing i had to spend money on. In the cities you could get cheap food and most food stops were reasonable.
Are you doing Egypt or Mykonos??
Best part of the trip, meeting 51 great people.
* take comfortable clothing for the bus trips.
* If you can afford it do all the optionals, i did them all and had loads of fun
* take a small pillow for the bus
* Have FUN!!!
any questions email me email@example.com
We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.