Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Info Pack

25 Jun 2007 kylie_showgirl said

Default_avatar
How far before your trip do you receive your info packs?

I paid in full for my tour a few weeks ago and have not heard anything since

Cheers
  • 25 Jun 2007 cal062 said

Default_avatar

HI

I received mine last week, and I leave July 16th. So about 3.5 weeks in advance. I paid in full for my trip back in the Winter so paying in full doesn’t mean they send you the stuff, they send the stuff in accordance to when your trip is.

Hope this helps.

Caleigh

• 25 Jun 2007 Dominique10 said

Default_avatar

I got my pack like 2 weeks ago and i do not leave for another 2 weeks. 3 to 4 weeks beofre you leave is usually when you get it.

• 25 Jun 2007 bellyk said

bellyk

I got mine through my travel agent last week (4 weeks before I leave the country).

Are we supposed to use the bag tag thing that is in the package? Or is it just there if you want to use it?

• 25 Jun 2007 Dominique10 said

Default_avatar

The majority of people who do a contiki trip actually do use it on their suitcase or backpack (most use it on their backpacks), but to be quite honest, it is totally up to you

• 25 Jun 2007 marla said

Default_avatar

i received mine last week and leave for london on the 12th – i called to let them know i’d be leaving earlier to ensure i received everything in time.

• 25 Jun 2007 *B* said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Are we supposed to use the bag tag thing that is in the package? Or is it just there if you want to use it?

I’ve heard that letting customs know your on a contiki, helps get you through quicker, so maybe it’s a good idea to use the tag.

• 26 Jun 2007 Pirate Tara said

Default_avatar

I got mine one day less than three weeks before my departure…

• 26 Jun 2007 JOJO1983 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I just picked up mine then and I leave on July 16th. So that is about 3 weeks prior to the trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.