Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Checking in and pre tour meeting

20 Apr 2010 Sam & Bryce W.A. said

Default_avatar
Hi all
My husband and I booked our contiki trip together. I did my online check-in but now can't check my husband in, does anyone know if thats because we have the same booking number and only need to check in with one person?

Also we won't be able to attend the pre-tour meeting as we will be on a plane coming from France, who do I let know and how?
  • 25 Dec 2011 Explorer1337560 said

Default_avatar

Hi
    My tour in Italy starts in two days, been trying to check myself and my friend in for the past four days to no avail. Can u assist please.

M.M

• 19 Sep 2012 James said

James

Hi, I am having trouble checking in. I have only put a deposit down on the tour however i have a booking number. Do I need to have paid in full before i am able to check-in?

cheers

James

• 21 Sep 2012 Alistair said

Alistair

Hi, I’m also having issues checking in. It’s just stuck on ‘Searching for Booking’. I’ve allowed popups but nothing seems to work.

Cheers,
    Al

• 10 Jul 2013 Natalie said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! I’m trying to check in but there is no tour code/reference pop down the same as mine. Could it be because I went through a travel agent to book the tour? Going crazy here >.<

• 16 Oct 2013 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    My friend has encountered the same problem. She cannot check-in online for our Simply Italy tour this Monday (Oct 21, 2013) since I have already checked in ahead of her. she has her own account in Contiki and is using this to talk to our other tour mates.
    Can someone please help us resolve this issue or guide us to an alternative way to check-in / next steps that we should do to check in?
    Thank you!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.