Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European explorer + cruise option 21 june - 23 july

1 Jan 2009 will84 said

will84
hey everyone,

i've booked myself on the European explorer + cruise option from the 21st june to 23rd july, i'm travelling alone and wondering if anyone else is doing this trip as well???
  • 8 Feb 2009 Gemma said

Gemma

hey my name is gemma, im 24, im also going on that tour alone and ive already booked.

• 17 Feb 2009 will84 said

will84

hey there,

thats awesome that we are going on the same tour, i was a little worried that i was going to be the only person travelling alone on the tour. where abouts are you comming from?

• 19 Feb 2009 Kazz said

Kazz

Hey,

I’m doing this one solo as well. I’ll be 24 by then, and am from Brisbane Australia. I’m all booked.

• 20 Feb 2009 will84 said

will84

hi there,

i’m flying out of sydney on the 19th of june, hopefully i won’t have any jetlag… are u going to have a few days before or after the trip in london?

• 21 Feb 2009 Kazz said

Kazz

Yeah, I’m hoping the jet lag doesn’t effect my tour.

No, I wont have time before the trip. I’m actually flying over to London from Cairo. The trip I origionally wanted to do included it, but I decided to go with this one instead. I still wanted to go to Egypt though, so I’m doing that for just over a week, then I’ll be coming straight from there a day before this tour.

After the Contiki I should have time though. I plan to stay in London for quite a bit to find work and venture around.

• 28 Feb 2009 Gemma said

Gemma

hi Kazz and Will im assuming thats your names, well im flying to london from perth and will be arriving in london on the 18th june, so a couple of days before the trip, (trying to avoid the jetlag) im staying at the contiki hotel are you guys staying there? im also going solo and cant wait. i will also be staying after the trip, most probably going to get the train to liverpool to visit friends and family but am keen to do a few things in london while we are there like the london eye ect. anyays looks like we are all travelling from different destinations but would be great to talk on the phone or something before the trip… kinda scray but exciting going on your own Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> gemma

• 2 Mar 2009 Silvia said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,
    My name is Silvia. Its good to see that im not the only one who s doing this trip by herself. I cant wait i will be turning 24 the day before it starts.

• 2 Mar 2009 Lindsay said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I also booked that trip and am traveling solo. Like all of you I am 24 but coming from Miami, FL. Can’t wait to meet you guys.

• 16 Mar 2009 will84 said

will84

hey all,

only a little over 3 months to go!!! kazz it seems like were doing each others trips in reverse, i’m having 4 days in london after the tour (staying at the royal national) then flying out to egypt! look foward to meeting all of you.

• 30 Mar 2009 Silvia said

Default_avatar

Hi All, Counting down the days!!!
    Hey Will84 im flying out to Egypt 4 days after as well are you doing a Trafalgar cruise?

• 30 Mar 2009 Kazz said

Kazz

Hey Will,

Yeah, I almost did the Egyptian Tour after as well, but it worked out better this way. Can’t wait for the trip. I’m a little nervous but excited Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 31 Mar 2009 will84 said

will84

hey all,

i think i’m going to have to pick your brains about the tour then kazz. i am doing the trafagar egypt tour after europe silvia, u going to be on it as well ? cause that would be awesome to know someone on that as well…

• 18 Apr 2009 Silvia said

Default_avatar

2 Months to go!!! Yeah Will im doing the Trafagar Egypt cruise.

• 29 Apr 2009 NathW said

Default_avatar

Hi

my name is Nathan Im 27 and doing this tour with my wife, We are staying at the royal national for 4 nights before we leave if anyone keen to meet up and go party in london my email is nawright89@gmail.com

See ya

• 2 May 2009 Justin said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone

My wife Sharon (27) and I (28) are doing this tour. Count down is on. We will be flying into London on the 19th.

• 3 May 2009 Daniela said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone my name is Daniela im 23 and from Brisbane Australia. Im also travelling alone, should be arriving in london june 19th and staying at the contiki hotel.

• 5 May 2009 Gemma said

Gemma

Hey Everyone,
    I will be arriving at the Royal National on the 18th June, so would be keen to catch up with you all before the trip starts. Its great that there are a few solo people i was a bit worried about going on my own. yay 6 weeks im so excited, i will be travelling from Perth.
    my email is gemma.hanley10@gmail.com
    am really keen to visit egypt, what date is the tour that you guys are going on i might tag along and is it with trafalga tours or contiki, if you could give me some exact info that would be cool. thanks guys see you all soon x

• 6 May 2009 NathW said

Default_avatar

Hi Gemma
    my wife and I are going on the contiki egypt tour it leaves on the 25th july 2days after our european explorer ends, we get to the royal national on the 17th of jun

• 6 May 2009 will84 said

will84

hey all,

looks like were starting to get some numbers for this trip, i hope that these last 6 weeks fly by. gemma the trafalgar trip that silvia and i have booked starts 4 days or so after our eurotrip finishes, the trip is called wonders of ancient egypt starting on the 28th of july until the 8th of august. the link to the trip is: http://www.trafalgar.com/AUS/D…s=&BrochureTypeID=-1
    if anyone wants to chat before we all meet over there my email is: will84@hotmail.com

• 6 May 2009 Daniela said

Default_avatar

You guys doing the extra tours after this one, thats amazing. I was also a bit nervous travelling on my own, first overseas tour but cant wait. Would love to check out the london pubs and clubs with whoever is up for it. My email address is daniela.r.seminara@gmail.com. Cant wait to meet everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion