Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mexico Grande - April 5, 2014

28 Jul 2013 amz257 asked

amz257

Anyone else booked yet? Im travelling solo, my first time to Mexico im very excited!

• 2 Sep 2013 Stef said

Stef

I’ve booked this trip too! Never been to America and getting totally excited about this trip. Going solo also!! :)

• 10 Nov 2013 Nicola said

Nicola

Hi! I’ve booked too. Hopefully my cousin will be joining me for the tour but if not I’ll be going solo. Can’t wait!!! :)

• 6 Dec 2013 lululauk said

lululauk

Hi :) i’m seriously thinking about booking this Mexico Grande trip but trying to figure out which month is going to be best for me either March or April. Have any of you travelled with contiki before?

• 9 Dec 2013 amz257 said

amz257

@lululauk I did a 10 day contiki trip In Vietnam when i was 25 (2 years ago) it was the best fun i ever had and i made so many friends. It was well organised and structured. Tour manager was professional, spoke the lanuage and took us to all the best places. I highly recommend Contiki.

• 10 Dec 2013 lululauk said

lululauk

@amz257 Thank you! Very helpful info. I should be all booked up by the end of the week! :)

• 12 Dec 2013 lululauk said

lululauk

All booked! Looking forward to meeting you all!

• 28 Dec 2013 nmann said

nmann

Hey all,

Very tempted to book this trip (or similar as I can actually get some time off work!). I have always wanted to visit Mexico as it was an area that I didn’t get to visit during my gap year.

Much like lululauk, I am a bit skeptical about using Contiki. I have heard good things about it and it is especially useful for solo travellers like myself, but my one question is whether it is good value for money? Also are things rushed, or is there enough time at each location?

Thanks for your help in advance!

• 13 Feb 2014 Nat said

Nat

Hey! I’ve booked this trip too, also going solo! 51 days :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.