Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on European adventurer june07?? starting from london june 12th?

17 Oct 2006 Kendal asked

Kendal
hey guys my name is Kendal, 21 years old, hairdresser by trade and live in australia....
im travelling solo on 12th june 07 leaving from london, on european adventurer. just looking to chat to some mates b4 hand.. my email is... kndlbriggs@yahoo.com.au, drop me a line if u r coming on this contiki!!!!!
  • 29 Oct 2006 Nikki.S said

Default_avatar

Hi Kendal, my name is Nikki, im 26 from NZ. I have just booked the European Adventurer leaving London 12th June!!

Also flying solo so keen to have a chat with you and anyone else going on this trip. I sent you an email but it has bounced back for some reason?

My email address is nikki.s@clear.net.nz
    Would love to hear from anyone also going on this trip!!!

• 6 Nov 2006 Kendal said

Kendal

hey nikki,
    havent heard back from u over email, u still online??
    kendal

• 16 Nov 2006 Paul74 said

Default_avatar

Yeah, I’m looking at booking this trip as well!

I’m also travelling solo @ this stage!

Would be gr8 to have a hairdresser on tour! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Paulo.

• 19 Nov 2006 Kendal said

Kendal

hey pauly, how u going?
    me and nikki r going on june 12th too!! cant wait, my trip is nearly paid for and now just gotta save spending!!
    it’ll b summer time, how old r u and what do u do,?
    b gr8 to know another name
    hear from u soon, Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    take it easy!!

• 20 Nov 2006 Paul74 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kendal! Yeah, been in contact with Nikki already!

I haven’t booked as yet, but this is a guaranteed tour, smack bang in the middle of summer, so I’m definitely going to book this tour!

I’m a town planner! I should come in handy on tour coz I can read maps! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Oh yeah..and don’t worry..I might be one of the oldest on tour, but I can party just as hard as you younguns! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 28 Nov 2006 Ando21 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!!! I’m going on the tour that starts on the 12th June as well, just booked it over the weekend, never been overseas before so I’m actually really excited! if anyone wants to chat before hand drop me a line letterstocleo10@hotmail.com

• 28 Nov 2006 Paul74 said

Default_avatar

Good work Ando21! Are you male or female?..how old are ya? Where are ya from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Nov 2006 Ando21 said

Default_avatar

Hey Paul74!! I’m 21, so bit of a youngie and im an aussie chick from melbourne! where abouts are you from?

• 29 Nov 2006 Paul74 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ando21! I’m from Perth! I’ll send ya an email to your hotmail account! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 11 Jan 2007 JerryKonto said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, i`m jerry 25 Sydney,90% chance im going on this tour aswell, was going on a later one but my work is giving me **** about it.

• 18 Jan 2007 Bree 24aus said

Default_avatar

Hi!!!
    My name’s Bree – 24, female ,sydney. I’ve just booked today!! so excited and scared as well. Travelling alone, first timer! Are you guys staying there after the tour?? i’ve booked flights to go home te next night – though these can be changed and now i’m thinking i should spend at least a couple of extra nights in London. (i’d just book royal national right?).
    my email’s breeanglicas@hotmail.com
    don’t hesitate to email!

• 23 Jan 2007 Paul74 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Bree! Gr8 to have ya on board matey! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Jan 2007 Adam79 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

My name is Adam i’m 28 in a few weeks (how depressing!) and live on sunny coast in QLD. Just booked the european adventurer for 12 june departure. Travelling by myself so it would be good to hear from anyone else on the same trip. Probably going to spend a couple of days in London prior – anybody else doing the same? My email address is abroughton13@hotmail.com

• 30 Jan 2007 JerryKonto said

Default_avatar

Hey Adam, i`m from sydney doing the 12th June tour aswell. Staying in London for 1 day before the tour, and 3 days after he tour.

• 30 Jan 2007 Paul74 said

Default_avatar

Hey Adam and Jerry! Welcome! Phew..It was looking as if I was going to be the only guy on the tour! Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> I’m arriving in london on the 16th May and visiting rellies and friends before the tour, but I’m staying @ the Royal National the night before the tour starts!

• 30 Jan 2007 JerryKonto said

Default_avatar

Hey Paul, Well it`s comin up soon. Im stayin the night before at the Royal national aswell. Gettin to London from Sydney 6AM on the 11th. Way to Early. Might find an early opener, and start my holiday as soon as i get off the plain.

• 7 Feb 2007 Ash07 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone
    I am Ash and my sister and friend are booked on this tour as well. We are all from Canberra and we are checking out London a few days before as well. Talk soon.

• 8 Feb 2007 JerryKonto said

Default_avatar

Looks like we are gettin abit of a crown buiding up. Can`t wait.

• 20 Feb 2007 JerryKonto said

Default_avatar

Welcome Nath. Theres gonna be some double massiive hangovers the morning after your 21st.

• 23 Feb 2007 Nikki.S said

Default_avatar

This is going to be great – 2 birthdays! one big long 5 week party i think!
    Can’t wait till June!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion