Community_discussions_small  

Question

contiki rules about boys?

10 Jan 2011 brookie-lee19 asked

brookie-lee19
hey guys,
i lknow the rules are same sex room partners but if u meet a boy and wanna send the night or 2 in the same room is is it possible? and is there lots of sneakinbg around to get to the (girls room or vice verser?) any info please
dont get me wrong im not looking for that its just an incase thing Smiler xxxx
  • 11 Jan 2011 Wez said

Wez

Jeeeez, hope I’m on the same tour as you! lol :-P
    Seriously though, as long as your room mate is fine with it, you should be fine.

• 11 Jan 2011 Kaz said

Kaz

Its an adult tour in hotels. There could be guys next door. You are all spread out through the hotels.

It will just be a matter of your room mate as you cant just boot someone out. So perhaps if you want to have that option you may want to look at paying for your own room. A few people on our tour had their own rooms.

• 11 Jan 2011 cdm115 said

cdm115

It’s really not that easy to sneak around on contiki tours. Contiki and the hotel assign the rooms to tour memebers. If no one minds and you switch rooms, that’s your business (and everyone elses when they find out).

• 11 Jan 2011 RebeccaAnn said

RebeccaAnn

Haha Wez classic.

Well Brookie-Lee as the others have said its just a matter of sorting out between yourselves and your room mates. Plenty of people on my last tour were hooking up. I suggest you get very friendly with your roomie quickly and ask if they would mind…if they dont go for it, if they do – maybe try his room, Im sure his room-mate wouldnt mind at all – if you dont mind being watched haha Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Its not like boarding school, every one is adults, theres not someone standing outside you door waiting to turn you around and send you back to sleep!!

Hope you have a good time !!

• 16 Jan 2011 Chris713 said

Default_avatar

How old are you?? 15 by the sounds of it, or maybe just a day over 18 to get on the tour. Please don’t be on any of my tours!!!

• 21 Jan 2011 Hollyd said

Hollyd

What Chris said

• 7 Mar 2011 KateB said

KateB

Chris 713 that’s really mean. like she said she doesn’t plan on going hook-up crazy its just an in-case and have you ever heard of what goes on on contikis? its a bunch of 20-something drunk people having fun. hook-ups are inevitable. im glad Brookie-Lee asked the questing we were all thinking ;)

• 7 Mar 2011 Holly! said

Holly!

Hey so I just read this. I’m going on tour with my boyfriend, and i know a few other couples going as well. Surely we would be in the same room as eachother yeah?

• 7 Mar 2011 CharlesF-M said

CharlesF-M

I would say 3-4 of 18 nights there was a roommate making out. For the longer trips certain people tend to group together. There was only one place where the couples couldn’t be together (on paper) but if you have a good group the lodging signup is more a suggestion.

• 7 Mar 2011 p@rick said

p@rick

Hahah, this is too funny. Glad to see Brookie was brave enough to post this out. As for me, I just care about age/maturity… This reminds me of college though… Just put a sock on the door knob and you’ll be fine..

• 8 Mar 2011 FITZY!! said

FITZY!!

Couples are given a twin share room. Well at least that was the deal on our Euro tour. I found that the longer a trip goes for the more likely people will couple up. E.g. Our tour was only 13 days and there were 2 or 3 who coupled up on tour, yet the 40 day tour group we met seemed to all be coupled off by mid-way through their tour.

As for hook ups. It’s totally up to how comfortable you are with your roomie/s or if they are willing to give you some privacy whilst you dance under the doona. ;P

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion