Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay, Best of USA or Wild Western!

29 Jul 2013 Christie asked

Christie

Hi guys,
Myself and a few friends are planning a trip to the USA next year in June, but we're really torn on which tour to pick! We want to spend a few days in LA, do a tour for just under 2 weeks, spend a few days in New York and then head to Hawaii as a 5-day stopover on our way home.

At the moment I'm thinking either LA to the Bay, Best of USA or Wild Western. Reviews seem pretty good for each so it's a bit hard to pick!

Can anyone give recommendations for any of these tours? If anyone who has been on one or more of these tours has some advice/reviews etc., please comment, I'd love to hear your experiences!

Thanks,
Christie :)

• 1 Aug 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey guys, if your doing any contiki tour, where your going through LAS VEGAS.

message me on chipelz@live.com or on www.facebook.com/vegasviptours

I can get u VIP to all the pool parties and night clubs, you get free drinks, free entrance, no lines, and VIP treatment. party like rock stars!

if you want to party like rockstarZzZ, send me your email, and I will send the invoice :)

xoxo

• 29 Aug 2013 Meg402 said

Default_avatar

Hi Christie,
    I’ve just returned from a Wild Western tour and had the most amazing time. I would definitely recommend it or LA to the Bay over best of USA…purely because that’s a flying tour and sounds a little bit more stressful to me from what other people have said. Wild western is four tours combined (you might already know this!) but if you’re on wild western you’re the only group who see the whole tour through. Most of our la to the bay friends said they wished they’d signed up for wild western because you have to say goodbye in San Fran. If you did want to see more of LA then I would book extra days there after your tour (if you did wild western) because then you get the benefit of advice and a mini tour from your guide. You’d also be able to see if you liked Santa Barbara/Monica and wanted to go back there at all (which I wish I had the time to do!) I could give you more advice if you wanted but I hope that helps :)

Meg

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.