Community_discussions_small  

Question

London Explorer (4 nights) Aug.30 - Spet. 3

29 Jul 2013 Marina29 asked

Default_avatar

Who is going on London Explorer (4 nights) Aug.30 - Spet. 3?

• 29 Jul 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Hey Marina…how was the Vienna and Budapest trip you went on? Was it enough time?
    I’ll actually be in London from Aug 26-31 before my Ireland trip

Alex

• 29 Jul 2013 Marina29 said

Default_avatar

I really liked Vienna and Budapest trip. I wished we would have more time in Budapest but overall it was great. I got to see alot and Vienna I pretty much know by heart. Are you going with contiki on a London trip?

• 29 Jul 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

That’s awesome. I have a relative who lives in London so he said I can stay with him and he will show me around. You should go on the Ireland tour too it’s 8 days 7 nights , August 30th one you would only use 4 vacation days since one day is labor day plus the weekends.

• 30 Jul 2013 Marina29 said

Default_avatar

I’m not sure I can on a longer vacation then London. Have you been to Ireland?

• 30 Jul 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Well ok but it’s probably not the best way to see Europe only few days at a time, paying for an intl flight and such but I guess you do what you can…never been to Ireland but I hear great things about it

Default_avatar

You right its not the best way, but for now it is what it is, and its better then nothing. Are you going on a trip Berlin to Budapest?

Default_avatar

I’m going to try to go on that one eventually but i’m 34 so it this point I don’t have that much time to do a lot of trips with Contiki. Next trip I want to do is Thai Island Hopper West sometime in February

Default_avatar

I’m in the same position as you are, that’s why I do small trips at least this year. I usually travel twice a year for 7-10 days each (depends on the circumstances). Thai Island sounds nice

Default_avatar

Oh ok so maybe you can do the Ireland tour? It’s actually 8 days 7 nights. The more people you get to know the merrier =0)
    My friend recommended to go to Bangkok before/after the island and also to try to catch the Full Moon Beach Party which happens once a month

Default_avatar

Next year maybe, we’ll see what’s gonna happen next year. I very much wanted to go to Dubai and Abu-Dabi. But contiki doesn’t have it.

Default_avatar

Nah not me I think Dubai is overrated and besides as a Jewish person there is no way I’m going to an Arab country before I go to Israel and I haven’t gone yet to Istrael yet. When I do go because I will have a stamp on my passport from Israel they will not allow me in Dubai which is totally cool by me

Default_avatar

Are you on facebook?

• 22 Oct 2013 EmmaEmily said

Default_avatar

Anyone know if I can book the London explorer without doing another Contiki before or after? I realise its not a tour in itself but I’m thinking of heading to London for a few nights for my birthday next month….

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion