Default_avatar
Come on people, where are u? Escapade, 30th Aug
  • 20 Jan 2008 Jen-Aug/Sep08 said

Default_avatar

woo hoo!! bring on the August 30 departure Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you travelling with friends?

• 20 Jan 2008 Jaliisa said

Default_avatar

hi there! im travelling with 3 other girls, we can’t wait. What about u? So far looks like its just us on this tour hehe

• 21 Jan 2008 Jen-Aug/Sep08 said

Default_avatar

Hi thats so exciting, yeah its me and a few friends also, all girls too. No offence but i hope some fellas join this trip soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Jan 2008 Jaliisa said

Default_avatar

It should be good fun! But I agree with u, itll make things more interesting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jan 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

Hey girls, im on this tour, just booked today..woot woot!!! Im 25yo from sydney and going solo. Very nervous, but also very excited.

• 29 Jan 2008 Jaliisa said

Default_avatar

Yay! another person. We are going to have a ball!!! im 23 from wollongong.. i was originally gonna go solo but then my friends decided to jump on board. ull be fine. how exciting!!

• 29 Jan 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

yay…im soooo excited!!!

• 10 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hi girls im not actually on your tour but the one b4 urs’ just wondering anyone in london before ur tour starts (im there 25-31aug) looking for some sightseeing buddies Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> m 21 from melbourne

• 10 Feb 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

hey, i arrive midday (london time) the day before our tour starts…so the 39th…i dare say i wont be much of a sightseeing buddy coz ill be jetlagged after a VERY long and painful flight…where you staying those night??? Im staying at the royal national.

• 14 Feb 2008 Jaliisa said

Default_avatar

we get to london on the 28th so we are hoping to do a bit of sight seeing before our tour starts on the 30th… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Feb 2008 Jaliisa said

Default_avatar

oh and we are staying at the Royal National too

• 23 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

awesome maybe we can all do sightseeing im staying at the generator hosel which is apparently 2 mins from royal national any one on facebook or myspace ??

• 6 Apr 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

Definitely…we’re going to have a ball…can’t wait. I’m 26 from sydney – the old hag of the group so far Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 6 Apr 2008 Dan said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone. I’m on the Aug 30 tour. I’m a 25y.o guy from South Aust. Look forward to meeting you all.

• 9 Apr 2008 Dan said

Default_avatar

Is anyone thinking of heading back to Munich for Oktoberfest after our tour?

• 10 Apr 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

im staying in london a couple days after, meeting up with a friend then heading to athens for the greek island hopping tour.

• 17 Apr 2008 Melissa From Australia said

Default_avatar

I will be on this tour. I am 21 years old from Australia. My sister will also be on the tour with me. She is 24.
    Not long 2 go now.. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 17 Apr 2008 brooke_t said

Default_avatar

hi guys, yep my sis and i will be going with u..
    Im brooke and im 24 from sydney and my sis is mel and shes from newcastle..we are so pumped its our first big trip…i hope all u girls are ready to party……..

• 19 May 2008 Explorer1100465 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys (well mostly girls actually)
    I’m Alex, I’m 20 years old and I live in Canberra (yes, it’s very boring here). Myself and my friend Holly will on this tour too.

Fasten your seatbelts kids becuase I think I speak for myself and Holly when I say we’re ready to party…

We will both be in London and the close surroundings for about a week after the tour too. Can’t wait to meet ya’ll! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 2 Jun 2008 brooke_t said

Default_avatar

welcome Alex,
    good old canberra hey,
    yes we will all be ready to party, my sis and i will be going crazy….
    on the count down now..12 weeks to go…wooohooo

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.