Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mediterranean Highlights (Start Madrid) Nov. 1?

30 Jul 2013 Rael asked

Rael

Anyone going on the Mediterranean Highlights tour Nov. 1? It's my first solo trip and was curious if anyone else was going.

• 26 Sep 2013 Tori said

Tori

I’m going. Incredibly late response, but it was a last minute plan.

• 10 Oct 2013 Rael said

Rael

Hi Tori,

When are you arriving? Me and a buddy will be there the night before and are hoping a few people will be there to hang out with.

• 11 Oct 2013 Tori said

Tori

I’m still waiting to get the details from my travel agent. I know the flight is booked, but I still don’t know when I’m leaving or arriving –_

• 12 Oct 2013 Rael said

Rael

Well if you end up arriving a day early let me know.

• 17 Oct 2013 Tori said

Tori

I’m not getting in until the afternoon of the 2nd.

• 18 Oct 2013 Paula888 said

Paula888

Hi Rael and Tori (and Jeff),
    I’ve actually discovered that I can’t even create a discussion thread of my own on the forum to tell people I’m having this issue, could you PLEASE copy paste the bottom bit on the group page for me on my behalf?
    That way, once people follow me, I will be able to message them and introduce myself that way…
    THANK YOU so much!!

Hi future friends,
    I’m actually having trouble with the contiki website, it has a glitch in it that isn’t letting my booking number join the meet up section which is VERY disappointing because I was hoping to see who was going with us on the Mediterranean Highlights tour from Madrid on November 2nd.
    If you are in the meet ups section, could you please ask my fellow travellers to “follow Paula888” so I can sort of meet everyone? The website support said that the techs are working on it, but not sure if they can fix it- some people are able to join, some are not- my booking number seems to be one of the unlucky numbers… Cross fingers they fix it before the tour starts so I can share my trip photos etc…
    Looking forward to meeting in person,
    Paula.

• 18 Oct 2013 Andy said

Andy

Sending this on behalf of someone on my tour. The last time I spoke to my agent, there were about 25-30 people going on this trip. Curious if others are having technical problems with their booking number on this site. If so, post in this thread and the rest of us can probably just move our conversation here (seems like the easiest workaround).

• 21 Oct 2013 Sam said

Sam

Hi all!

I’ve just booked my flights and I’ll be arriving on the 1st. I’m keen to meet in Madrid before the tour if anyone is interested? Also, I’m currently in London so if anyone wants to meet up here let me know.

Cheers,
    Sam

• 21 Oct 2013 Andy said

Andy

I’m on BA 460, so I get into Madrid at 5:15. There’s some plan to meet up in the hotel lobby around 7. Find me if we’re on the same flight, happy to share a cab or whatever.

• 23 Oct 2013 Paula888 said

Paula888

I just got to London NOW (still in the airport actually)…

• 27 Oct 2013 Rael said

Rael

Hi everyone, Less than a week away…….Just curious if anyone has some suggestions for MUST PACK miscellaneous stuff aside from the obvious cameras, batteries etc. Everyone talks about the Contiki cold so i was thinking about packing some cold meds, hand sanitizer, tissue. I’m also taking a small laundry detergent to do a quick cleaning in the sink instead of paying for laundry service. Any other suggestions?

• 28 Oct 2013 Paula888 said

Paula888

I’m having the opposite problem Rael, I’ve realised once I’m over in London, that I already have too much packed!! What to do now?

• 1 Nov 2013 Tom said

Tom

Gonna be at the hotel at like 12ish Spanish time, anyone else be about then? X

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion